Valdosta in turmoil and the reason Rush Propst was talking a month or so ago is coming out

It just follows him everywhere. He’s always the common denominator.
Everybody knows all his dirty laundry now, but before all or most of it came out, it was a huge red flag that he had never been touched by college programs except for that one overture from Saban. After he did a little digging, he promptly moved away from him.

The dude is an insanely successful high school coach in a region of the country that is crazy about college football; in a vacuum, it seems like he'd be highly desirable by a college program. The fact that he has not been has always been suspicious. I don't see how you can be that successful at something professionally with his personal life being as chaotic and a train wreck as it is.

Everybody knows all his dirty laundry now, but before all or most of it came out, it was a huge red flag that he had never been touched by college programs except for that one overture from Saban. After he did a little digging, he promptly moved away from him.

The dude is an insanely successful high school coach in a region of the country that is crazy about college football; in a vacuum, it seems like he'd be highly desirable by a college program. The fact that he has not been has always been suspicious. I don't see how you can be that successful at something professionally with his personal life being as chaotic and a train wreck as it is.
I kept seeing his name pop up with connections to ours and Pruitt. It’s no wonder why it turned the way it did.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Rush Propst is basically what happens when Buddy Garrity is a football coach, except a lot sleazier. If anyone watched Friday Night Lights the series you’ll know what I’m talking 1619710172646.gifCoach Taylor’s wife was smokin

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Propst is out, but Valdosta drama to be continued (ajc.com)

So the cheater is out and replaced by another cheater in the interim. Interim HC is Shelton Felton. That's right, the LB coach we just fired for cheating is the interim HC. Apparently, these board members are idiots.
lol, you can't make that s**t up. Felton has big baggage and isn't even a proven high school coach. At least Rush was a hell of a coach.

THANK GOODNESS for uga fans that they recruit on pure awesomeness and unicorns. Otherwise, Propst might have dirt on them, or Smart, or both. I’m sure they are totally clean.

That’s what the uga Labradors tell us, after all!!

Last edited:
THANK GOODNESS for uga fans that they recruit on pure awesomeness and unicorns. Otherwise, Propst might have dirt on them, or Smart, or both. I’m sure they are totally clean.

That’s what the uga Labradors tell us, after all!!
The dogs may be dirty but we admitted we were.

VN Store

Back