Vaccine or not?

Of course, they have shut up. 225 million Americans were fully vaccinated. That is two-thirds of the country, which was the CDC's target. Mission accomplished.
Nah… they’d still be in here tap dancing on graves if it was going their way.

Hell, a couple still are.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolinWayne
I'm not defending anything. I believe it should be an individual choice for Americans. For those entering the country, who aren't citizens? That's another story ... but as long as we are just talking about citizens who are already here? I'm against mandates.

... and sorry, but there just isn't any direct causal linkage to those conditions you have described and COVID vaccines. I have performed due diligence on the matter. I'm fully vaccinated and twice boosted... even though I'm only 49 years old at a healthy weight,with no pre-existing conditions which increase my risk of becoming critically ill from COVID infection.

I will never regret it either. You are comfortable with your choice ... I'm just as comfortable with mine.

Lol. Yea they shouldn’t be here. If this is how you think then even you can’t believe the stupidity you’re saying.

I'm not defending anything. I believe it should be an individual choice for Americans. For those entering the country, who aren't citizens? That's another story ... but as long as we are just talking about citizens who are already here? I'm against mandates.

... and sorry, but there just isn't any direct causal linkage to those conditions you have described and COVID vaccines. I have performed due diligence on the matter. I'm fully vaccinated and twice boosted... even though I'm only 49 years old at a healthy weight,with no pre-existing conditions which increase my risk of becoming critically ill from COVID infection.

I will never regret it either. You are comfortable with your choice ... I'm just as comfortable with mine.
Shush already. I'm enjoying my stellar 5G coverage. Don't encourage them to get vaxxed too.

In 3-5 years if the posting ceases we will know. Which would be sad, seriously.
LOL! That's rich.

Yeah ... of course, this means me and the other 225 million Americans who took the vaccines will all be dead in 3-5 years.

What the hell was I thinking, taking the advice of my family doctor, who I've known for over 20 years?

Reactions: Vjcvette
LOL! That's rich.

Yeah ... of course, this means me and the other 225 million Americans who took the vaccines will all be dead in 3-5 years.

What the hell was I thinking, taking the advice of my family doctor, who I've known for over 20 years?
All of the 225 million? It is always a percentage. The variables are many.

The only way to be for sure is to have resisted the shot that was created for the virus with a 99% survival rate.

Does your 20 year doctor recommend yearly boosters also?

All of the 225 million? It is always a percentage. The variables are many.

The only way to be for sure is to have resisted the shot that was created for the virus with a 99% survival rate.

Does your 20 year doctor recommend yearly boosters also?
The variables are indeed many. However, in terms of odds, if you are over 50, your chances of contracting COVID and dying from it, were greater than dying as a direct result of a COVID vaccination. You are overblowing the health risk of those vaccines. You are exhibiting the same level of paranoia towards the vaccines that you accuse others of having towards COVID itself.

Because I'm normal? This forum has become such an echo chamber for the far-right, that I don't think you people understand how much you are in the minority of Americans who don't trust vaccines.
There you go. Casting wide nets.

I’ve taken many vaccines in my life, including the first Covid one.

And I don’t follow your answer. You can see into the future because you’re normal?

The variables are indeed many. However, in terms of odds, if you are over 50, your chances of contracting COVID and dying from it, were greater than dying as a direct result of a COVID vaccination. You are overblowing the health risk of those vaccines. You are exhibiting the same level of paranoia towards the vaccines that you accuse others of having towards COVID itself.
Truth is we don’t know the health risks because there is no published long term safety data. But the studies rolling out do not look good. So now we wait. Scratch that. Now you wait.

Does your 20 year doctor recommend yearly boosters?

Truth is we don’t know the health risks because there is no published long term safety data. But the studies rolling out do not look good. So now we wait. Scratch that. Now you wait.

Does your 20 year doctor recommend yearly boosters?
The studies which I have seen, do not indicate a correlation between the vaccines and an increase in the risk of adverse health events.

I don't recall if he did or not. He encouraged me to become fully vaccinated and boosted... and my then-17 year old daughter as well. He advised against my then-13 year old son from being vaccinated.

Reactions: Vjcvette
The studies which I have seen, do not indicate a correlation between the vaccines and an increase in the risk of adverse health events.

I don't recall if he did or not. He encouraged me to become fully vaccinated and boosted... and my then-17 year old daughter as well. He advised against my then-13 year old son from being vaccinated.
I posted several studies/article summaries earlier. So did another poster. Like I said I can’t make anyone see what they don’t want to.

With no long term safety data who knows how things will turn out.

I never asked you about mandates or shot status. I made a simple statement from numbers derived from my institution in 2021. Did you answer the wrong poster?

I'm sorry that I've been fairly absent. It's obvious at this point that people have dug in to their trenches, and it really doesn't matter to me anymore.

As I said from the beginning, kids were never at risk, and there remains no evidence that giving mRNA shots to young, healthy people confers any benefit, as they had virtually zero risk from the virus.

There are, however, continued and increasing concerns with "vaccine" side effects, and I worry that we still haven't realized the full impact. I hope and pray that I am wrong here.

This coronavirus is here to stay, and like other CV strains, it will likely cause seasonal cold symptoms. Fortunately, the engineered virus appears to have devolved to one of the more natural CV strains, which have really been nothing more than a nuisance. There was no spike in serious illness with the Omicron variant.

Some may choose to take continued "boosters," many of us will not. I will respect anyone's personal decision, hopefully under guidance from their personal physician. I will continue to stand strongly against any mandate or recommendation that mRNA shots are necessary for the general population.

In reality, CV19 has become a non-issue in Pediatric medicine, so I'm a little burned out from dealing with these BS arguments.

VN Store

Back