Vaccine or not?

I’ve shared this here before, but I am a bit skeptical of the general antibody tests.

I had one last year. They had been around for a while. And the nurse who gave to me made a comment that the only people who had tested positive for them were people who had already had the COVID vaccine.

I asked her if she thought that was odd and she just changed the subject. How could a full time nurse at a CVS not have seen an instance of a positive antibody test on an unvaccinated person?
It’s 2 different tests.

One for those vaccinated and one for innate immunity.

Thank you for answering this question. It has bothered me for close to a year.

I needed an antibody test for work and went to CVS. And this nurse told me she’d never seen a positive from anyone who hadn’t had a COVID shot. When trying to find out more she just clammed up.

Thank you for answering this question. It has bothered me for close to a year.

I needed an antibody test for work and went to CVS. And this nurse told me she’d never seen a positive from anyone who hadn’t had a COVID shot. When trying to find out more she just clammed up.
Apparently quest diagnostics has come out with a test for both but I’m not seeing that as possible. I’ll read up on it.

Apparently quest diagnostics has come out with a test for both but I’m not seeing that as possible. I’ll read up on it.
This is correct. There is a nucleocapsid antibody test, which would not be positive after an mRNA shot, as the shot only produces spike protein.

No. I'm just glad this deist wasn't deemed unfit or mentally unstable when he felt the need to talk to the "sky people" in a time of need and distress.
The quote said god is telling him to do it. Did god approve of all other vaccines but really felt the need to speak out about this one and only to this pilot?

The quote said god is telling him to do it. Did god approve of all other vaccines but really felt the need to speak out about this one and only to this pilot?

I think you are taking it out of context. He said
"My faith is what gets me through it because I know that God has called me to speak up about these mandates, and God has called me to stand up for the beliefs that I have—that he gave me, and I’m risking my dream and my career and my future and my financial stability, and my honor as an officer, which is being tainted by these disciplinary actions. All because of my oath to my faith, my oath to God which got me here in the first place, as well as my oath to the Constitution of the United States, which all officers take,” Bowes said.

Personally, I feel like we need more "mentally unstable" men like him

Reactivation Of Chickenpox Virus Following COVID-19 Injections On The Rise | ZeroHedge

The chickenpox virus is one of the eight herpes viruses known to infect humans. After a person contracts and recovers from chickenpox, the virus never leaves the body but lies dormant in the nervous system years later until it gets reactivated as shingles, or herpes zoster (HZ).

Federal health authorities claim that there’s no correlation between COVID-19 injections and shingles, but studies show that there is a higher incidence of shingles in people who’ve received the vaccine.

@hog88 @85SugarVol

Article (book?) published in 1985 about products liability law as it then related to vaccines. (The law we were discussing was passed in 1986).
Liability for the Production and Sale of Vaccines - Vaccine Supply and Innovation - NCBI Bookshelf

2019 article explaining that there is no longer a traditional products liability cause of action for vaccines. Goes into some detail about the change in the law but less detail and more editorializing than the first article. Why the Government Pays Billions to People Who Claim Injury by Vaccines

The second article seems based on an interview with the head of the VICP and, in my opinion, confirms my earlier belief that all vaccines are underwritten by the federal government. It appears they have been for 36 years. The Covid vaccine received special funding so it could be underwritten while being administered under EUA.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
So not only is BioNTech interchangeable with Comirnaty, but there’s literally no products liability to escape by withholding comirnaty.

If I were one of the people who fell for that conspiracy, I’d be cancelling my subscription to whatever source I got it from.

@hog88 @85SugarVol

Article (book?) published in 1985 about products liability law as it then related to vaccines. (The law we were discussing was passed in 1986).
Liability for the Production and Sale of Vaccines - Vaccine Supply and Innovation - NCBI Bookshelf

2019 article explaining that there is no longer a traditional products liability cause of action for vaccines. Goes into some detail about the change in the law but less detail and more editorializing than the first article. Why the Government Pays Billions to People Who Claim Injury by Vaccines

The second article seems based on an interview with the head of the VICP and, in my opinion, confirms my earlier belief that all vaccines are underwritten by the federal government. It appears they have been for 36 years. The Covid vaccine received special funding so it could be underwritten while being administered under EUA.
So injury victims do have equal recourse with the Covid vaccines, same as they would have under any other vaccine of the last 36 years?

So injury victims do have equal recourse with the Covid vaccines, same as they would have under any other vaccine of the last 36 years?
I would bet that the bar of proof is outrageously high. And if you ever did go to court over it, you would bleed to death financially long before it ever got really heard.

But hey, let's see if John Morgan will put his money where his mouth is. (For the people and all)

To say they’re “equal” I would want to compare what the burden is on the plaintiff, how favorable the procedures are, and any limits on payouts.

So I don’t know enough to say they’re equal. It seems like a similar system. One is just set up for EUA vaccines and the other is for vaccines with full approval.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I would bet that the bar of proof is outrageously high. And if you ever did go to court over it, you would bleed to death financially long before it ever got really heard.

But hey, let's see if John Morgan will put his money where his mouth is. (For the people and all)
Tell me you didn’t read any of the articles without telling me you didn’t read the articles.

Absolutely sickening. It won’t let it share but here’s a screenshot. The baby is 6 months old.

A0BEE1C1-EE27-4E39-A032-94AA97FD0A7C.jpeg

Last edited:
You can’t have a transplant without following the standard protocols. Anywhere. For any reason. Literally thousands of people are denied transplants yearly for everything from smoking to their diet to their age
The baby isn’t even old enough to have had all of the standard newborn vaccines yet. Can only get flu shot at 6 months. Can’t get a DTaP or MMRV shot yet, but sure go ahead and get the Covid vaccine. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back