Vaccine or not?

New data from NY on vaccines and breakthrough cases (spoiler alert: vaccines work pretty damn well). Get vaxxed you holdouts! I'm tired of making freedumb jokes about you knuckle-draggers.

COVID-19 Breakthrough Data Report

Still not vaxed.. Still not wearing a mask .. you and Chris Rock are more likely to give it to more people than I am , and I don’t have to worry about it affecting my heart or immune system in the future . Love me some freedom .

Still not vaxed.. Still not wearing a mask .. you and Chris Rock are more likely to give it to more people than I am , and I don’t have to worry about it affecting my heart or immune system in the future . Love me some freedom .
You might want to look into the long term side effects of Covid.
Turns out they’re the same as the vaccine

You might want to look into the long term side effects of Covid.
Turns out they’re the same as the vaccine

You know who my wife is right ? I’ve already had Covid once . I see the long term side effects of people with Underlying health issues, that wait too long to seek medical attention . My problem is I’m not seeing long term or mid term health risks associated with the vaccine and what the acceptable rates of “adverse reactions “ are yet because there aren’t studies on it . Choices and statistics my man .. it’s always about choices and statistics .

Reactions: Obsessed
My little brother almost lost his mother-in-law this week. That's the first time anybody I'm close to has had a real scare. She's a fit lady who takes care of herself and I don't think she's even 60 but she has an auto-immune disease so she couldn't get the vaccine. She couldn't talk, eat, or drink for 2 days because it just induced coughing. Her O2 levels got down to 70%. Her husband is a pediatrician and he thought she was on her deathbed Tuesday night but she's made a lot of improvement. Just crazy. My sister-in-law has been a wreck.

You know who my wife is right ? I’ve already had Covid once . I see the long term side effects of people with Underlying health issues, that wait too long to seek medical attention . My problem is I’m not seeing long term or mid term health risks associated with the vaccine and what the acceptable rates of “adverse reactions “ are yet because there aren’t studies on it . Choices and statistics my man .. it’s always about choices and statistics .
Agreed. Make educated decisions.
To repeat myself….having natural resistance is showing better than the vaccine. If I were you I’d need to see studies showing the vaccine after having Covid making a big difference to take the vaccine. Right now natural resistance is at about 98 % so I’d have trouble recommending the vaccine to those who had Covid already. I don’t believe the vaccine would get to 100% so it’s an unnecessary risk for you IMO. That way different than those who have never had it.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I don't think so.
Are you sure? You sound awfully defensive.
Do I need to change font colors for you?
You are awfully snippy today.
And can we assume you understand that we’re still operating under the alternate font color or do I need to restate it

Are you sure? You sound awfully defensive.
Do I need to change font colors for you?
You are awfully snippy today.
And can we assume you understand that we’re still operating under the alternate font color or do I need to restate it

Pretty sure. Not defensive
No
LOL
Restate

It’s not lost on me that everyone has changed sides on this issue after it was no longer Trump’s vaccine and became the Biden’s vaccine.

That's not true. I've never taken an mRNA vaccine, and there are some doctors that believe that the narrow focus on getting a response from the immune system makes them virtually worthless. I've always found them to be more about big pharma $ than anything else. Do you think Don would be mandating them?

By now you've heard this one because it's ridiculous. She was a nurse who died of COVID and told her family not to get vaccinated while she was taking her last breaths. Just ridiculous. Again, what kind of schooling do these nurses receive?

C8F5BD24-4613-475F-9A55-5D40424807E9.jpeg

Daryl Rise said his older sister Natalie Rise was a victim of disinformation.

What I don't understand is the overall lack of concern for the greater good by those who reject the vaccine based on internet "research" or an unsubstantiated claim. Yeah, some folks have serious side effects to the vaccine. The number is miniscule by comparison to the number of folks who have serious effects from covid. Yeah some folks have died as a result of complications associated with the vaccine. The number of deaths from covid is astronomical. "But they don't know what is in it". Yeah and you probably don't know what's in that fried chicken you got from the gas station either. You probably don't know what is in your prescription or OTC meds either.

Folks, I want my life back as much as anyone. The greater good has to come into play. My individual freedom is smaller than the greater good. My (or your) freedoms and liberties end where someone else's begins. If everyone truly wants the pandemic to end, we need as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible. When the virus can't find a new host, it dies out. Pretty simple. The bigger problem is not the pandemic nor the vaccine, it is the enormous divide that all of it has caused. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

VN Store

Back