Vaccine or not?

BTW ****tards. I just got my 3rd all clear. I tested positive for pancreatic cancer 8 weeks ago. But it was a false positive. After many test and almost all my blood they have determined that I’m not dying in 4 months. The final results came today. And it’s my 52 birthday.

To say I’m in rare form today is an understatement.
I actually feel sorry for y’all.

Unfortunately I’ve got to work so I won’t have much time to be an ass.

As y’all was
Happy birthday and holy hell what a scare! 😳

I had no intention of getting the vaccine. I had one negative test last year when it broke out at the office, which actually took quite some time before our first reported employee infection. It is possible I had Covid in late December 2019, or early January 2020, before it hit the news. Wife and I both had a odd illness one week during the holidays, but I never missed work and it would be 3-4 more months before the first confirmed employee case. I work a second part time job in a high traffic retail environment and am exposed to anything and everything coming through the door, all without wearing a mask except for a very short period of time. Have never caught anything from anyone. I am 56 now, but still have a very robust immune system, even down to the poison ivy. Wife got the vaccine early on because of working in Pre-K. Unfortunately, she has lost 2 relatives to Covid, one this past week. She started in on me and wouldn't let up. So, to keep peace, I went Saturday and got my first shot. I did this for the marriage relationship, and to give her comfort in her family's losses. It better not ruin what seems to be a natural immunity. The only comfort I got out of it is that CVS administered me the Pfizer shot, which doesn't seem to have noticeable side effects, atleast to me. And if I'm correct, had the most research development as a modified vaccine from the previous virus under Obama. I've had all childhood vaccines I know of that exist. And so has my son. Difference being the amount of years of use of these vaccines. I'm a proponent of choice, and would have chosen to continue refusing the shot, but in the end chose to give her peace of mind. Adam screwed up listening to his wife. I hope I fare better.

BTW ****tards. I just got my 3rd all clear. I tested positive for pancreatic cancer 8 weeks ago. But it was a false positive. After many test and almost all my blood they have determined that I’m not dying in 4 months. The final results came today. And it’s my 52 birthday.

As y’all was
Congrats, that must have been a very anxious 8 weeks.

As y’all was
Yom Huledet Sameach and Mazel Tov! 🥳 🎉

Reactions: Orangeslice13

As y’all was
What a birthday gift! Great news. Happy 52nd.

That would be a good argument if they were dying in equal numbers.
Not really. A better take would be to stop being authoritarian ass wipes on the jab and recognize people are going to get sick regardless and to have the therapeutics at the ready to decrease the chances of hospitalization. We’ve largely got what we’ve got on vaccination rate I’d guess so time to plan for cutting the hospitalization rate.

Reactions: allvol123 and NEO
Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back