Vaccine or not?

But is not 100%. So again, why did you ever stop wearing a mask? You dont care about others?

Or you just prefer being ordered what to do?
If you think taking the advise of people who dedicate their lives to studying these things is "being ordered what to do" the I guess so. I went to ETSU. I didnt study viruses. I chose to listen to those that did. You choose to to listen to Fox News personalities and Donald Trump.

If you think taking the advise of people who dedicate their lives to studying these things is "being ordered what to do" the I guess so. I went to ETSU. I didnt study viruses. I chose to listen to those that did. You choose to to listen to Fox News personalities and Donald Trump.

I havent watched Fox News in years. I dont have cable. I dont take medical advice from Trump or any other politician.

But please try to go on the attack more, it just magnifies your inability to defend your behavior.

You're not taking advice btw, your doing what you are ordered to do. And you started this discussion pissed about it. Lol.

I havent watched Fox News in years. I dont have cable. I dont take medical advice from Trump or any other politician.

But please try to go on the attack more, it just magnifies your inability to defend your behavior.

You're not taking advice btw, your doing what you are ordered to do. And you started this discussion pissed about it. Lol.
what sources do you listen to that have convinced you to not get the vaccine?

Doubtful here. Delta comes from India. Only 26% of their population has one dose and only 7% has had two. Virus had no reason to mutate bc of the vaccines.
So what your telling me is India approved thier vax July 2020 for phase 1 and 2 of human testing...and 1 month later the delta variant surfaced....so there can be no coralation there??? Suddenly a virus that had been around 6 to 8 month or longer coincidentally mutated a month after human trials were started???

So what your telling me is India approved thier vax July 2020 for phase 1 and 2 of human testing...and 1 month later the delta variant surfaced....so there can be no coralation there??? Suddenly a virus that had been around 6 to 8 month or longer coincidentally mutated a month after human trials were started???
Covid has been mutating well before vaccine trials started. There have been tons of variants. And the virus wouldn't just go oh **** they stopped us. Because we hadn't. It was still spreading widely. And phase trials would be insignificant to the mass infection rates still going on.

Reactions: AM64 and BisonVol
Why are we turning to me?

Things I read on here, people I know in life. Not seen any news of previously infected doing worse that vaccinated.

If you’ve had COVID, there’s no additional benefit you would get from being vaxxed. Re-infection rates are almost nonexistent. Breakthrough infections are rare, but can happen. I wish there was better communication from the media about the protection natural immunity provides

If you’ve had COVID, there’s no additional benefit you would get from being vaxxed. Re-infection rates are almost nonexistent. Breakthrough infections are rare, but can happen. I wish there was better communication from the media about the protection natural immunity provides

I wish the same, about info. You actually seem more confident than me on the protection from previous infection. What have you read or where do you get your belief?

Because this story is not advertised in the media.

I wish the same, about info. You actually seem more confident than me on the protection from previous infection. What have you read or where do you get your belief?

Because this story is not advertised in the media.

A study of 20,000 COVID survivors in the UK found that less than 1% became reinfected, and the vast majority of those were asymptomatic because their immune systems recognized the COVID pathogen and mounted a strong defense.

The question becomes, and probably why no one in the medical community wants to hitch their wagon to natural immunity, is how long does this acquired immunity last? No one knows, but until re-infection rates start to climb, it doesn’t seem like there is any additional benefit to being vaxxed. Rates of re-infection for COVID survivors is currently lower than breakthrough infection for vaxxed individuals who have never had Covid.

Reactions: allvol123
Covid has been mutating well before vaccine trials started. There have been tons of variants. And the virus wouldn't just go oh **** they stopped us. Because we hadn't. It was still spreading widely. And phase trials would be insignificant to the mass infection rates still going on.
we will have to agree to disagree...i believe it's a cause and effect... for roughly 10 years the sars covid virus was a studied with out variations.... then one the countries try to develop vaxs, suddenly we have a 4 mutations within a year and half...... ill keep digging cuz i believe there is a direct correlation

A study of 20,000 COVID survivors in the UK found that less than 1% became reinfected, and the vast majority of those were asymptomatic because their immune systems recognized the COVID pathogen and mounted a strong defense.

The question becomes, and probably why no one in the medical community wants to hitch their wagon to natural immunity, is how long does this acquired immunity last? No one knows, but until re-infection rates start to climb, it doesn’t seem like there is any additional benefit to being vaxxed. Rates of re-infection for COVID survivors is currently lower than breakthrough infection for vaxxed individuals who have never had Covid.
CDC stopped counting re-infection and breakthroughs that were not hospitalizations... so how do we know the real numbers of re-infection? For all we know its 100% but some require hospitalizations due to underlying conditions.. so just for giggles if re-infections was 100% but only 20% to be hospitalized. It looks a whole list more effective when you only hear about 20% being counted... and while focusing on the 20% or really doesn't do anything to slow the virus.

we will have to agree to disagree...i believe it's a cause and effect... for roughly 10 years the sars covid virus was a studied with out variations.... then one the countries try to develop vaxs, suddenly we have a 4 mutations within a year and half...... ill keep digging cuz i believe there is a direct correlation
Beta variant happened well before any vaccine was being tested there. It first broke out in South Africa. Way before any vaccination crap was going on.

Reactions: bamawriter and AM64
Reactions: StarRaider
What is scary to me is this could happen (and probably eventually will) here in the most free country in the world and a lot of the sheep will jump on board for the sake of "being safe". We must push back against every form of tyranny.

Sydney Police Calls for Army to Help Enforce Lockdown Rules Sydney Police Calls for Army to Help Enforce Lockdown Rules

Download our app to read more at Download The Epoch Times Apps
No no no... I tried to communicate this to some of these "blue lives matter" folks here that you need to be very concerned about your police being used against you. I guarantee that these cops, if given the order to do so, will turn on these same people that "stand for the flag" and "stand behind the blue".

Last edited:
No no no... I tried to communicate this to some of these "blue live s matter" folks here that you need to be very concerned about your police being used against you. I guarantee that these cops, if given the order to do so, will turn on these same people that "stand for the flag" and "stand behind the blue".

Hopefully they will respect the rights of the people who have been supporting them and standing up for them while the left has tried to destroy them. There has never been a time in our countries history where it has been so important for people to get involved on a local level to get people elected into positions of power who we can trust will do the right thing.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
You‘re just wrong, no other way to put it. How do you think COVID is spread? If you are not vaccinated, you are more likely to infect others if you become infected, including to the vulnerable population
You mean if you dont have immunity, you are more likely to infect.

People are casting a really wide net saying "unvaxxed", when a more correct term would be "not immune" or some such. Cant discount natural immunity among the unvaxxed. Unvaxxed clearly puts the emphasis on the government mandate over the science that says natural immunity works at least as well as a vax.

Really good news out of the UK which seems to be 2 weeks ahead of us going through delta. Cases are dropping quickly and death has remained stable despite delta causing a lot of infections. Really good evidence that vaccines are preventing death in the UK and hopefully we will see the same in the next few weeks here in the US.
1627574611527.jpeg

VN Store

Back