Vaccine or not?

To each their own and I respect differing opinions but I won't be getting the vaccine. I got Covid last summer. It was a fairly mild case. I made the offer to my wife that I should sleep upstairs and she told me she wasn't worried about it. Neither her nor any of my 4 kids got it. My family has changed very little in the way we have lived our lives this past year (One good thing about living in South Ga). The kids all played fall sports and have been in school since last fall. I own a construction company with around 50 employees and fortunately we have been very blessed to be able to keep right on rolling while the majority of our country was shut down. I just can not phathom the fear some people choose to live their lives in!

I live with a travel Nurse that works in ICUs , already had it once and not sure if I haven’t twice . To be perfectly honest , there are a lot worse things I could catch . I’m way more worried about something like TB than Covid .

Reactions: VolinWayne
I’m at the lowest risk group. I’m not against it, but I’m not driving to Florida to get it either. My area has been very slow on distribution so I’m not eligible yet to get it

Reactions: AM64 and rjd970
I’m indifferent. I’ll get the vaccine if it is available, but I’m not going to rush out and worry about it. My COVID risk is microscopic to non-existent.

Reactions: AM64
I’m at the lowest risk group. I’m not against it, but I’m not driving to Florida to get it either. My area has been very slow on distribution so I’m not eligible yet to get it

Same. I’m not worried about it.

My wife is breastfeeding. She called our pediatrician and they said there aren’t any studies to say whether it’s safe or not but the “general consensus” is that it’s fine since it’s not a live virus. I know there a lot of guidelines OB’s and Pediatricians recommend which aren’t backed by studies since we don’t experiment on babies, but at least those are formed after years and decades of observations/studies. We’re not eligible yet anyway, but I’m not sure about it

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
Or
He’s been promoting it the whole time and was one of the first to take it.

That's why he said nothing until now.

That's why he wasn't in the video with the other former Presidents promoting it.

Sure, that was his way of bragging, LOL.

Face it, the guy is a douche.

giphy.gif

My wife is breastfeeding. She called our pediatrician and they said there aren’t any studies to say whether it’s safe or not but the “general consensus” is that it’s fine since it’s not a live virus. I know there a lot of guidelines OB’s and Pediatricians recommend which aren’t backed by studies since we don’t experiment on babies, but at least those are formed after years and decades of observations/studies. We’re not eligible yet anyway, but I’m not sure about it
That's a tough one.

Got my first dose today. Quick recap:

Pharmacist: "Do you have an appointment for your second dose?"

Me: Yes

Pharmacist: "Good. Dont forget. You aren't fully vaccinated until you have had the second dose."

Me: "Oh I won't forget. I am so tired of having to wash my hands after I poop. I look forward to things going back to normal."

Pharmacist: Blank stare

My shoulder is sour but other than that I’m feeling normal

My shoulder was a bit sore for a day. Now, unlike clarksvol00 I can't say I've been growing a tail ... exactly, but I'd be interested from you or anybody else to know if anything similar appears to be "developing".

That's why he said nothing until now.

That's why he wasn't in the video with the other former Presidents promoting it.

Sure, that was his way of bragging, LOL.

Face it, the guy is a douche.

giphy.gif
The guy is a douche.
Your side kicked him from social media
3 weeks ago he said people should get the vaccine
2 weeks ago he said people should get the vaccine
This week......

But now you think people shouldn’t get it because trump says they should.

VN Store

Back