Vaccine or not?

Since my doctors all seem to be in agreement that I get this thing, anybody have any idea which is the best one to get?

I got the Pfizer vaccine and had absolutely no side effects. No soreness at all, my wife got the Pfizer as well she had a sore arm for a day or two and just felt a little "punky" the day after. Of about a dozen friends that I've talked with only one guy said he felt pretty bad for about a day and a half. Some got the Moderna some the Pfizer.

Reactions: AM64
So..... I have a niece that has ataxia. She’s in her 30’s and got her 2nd vaccination a week ago.... now she’s in the ICU on a ventilator. It could possibly be unrelated due to her condition.....but the timing sure is fishy.

And..... what about Marvin Hagler?
Has she ever had an episode that was life threatening before, due to her condition?

AB. I have a relative and two friends that got it and it didn't faze them. They were all O negative
I know five type Os who’ve had it, including my 77 year old dad. All very mild symptoms. My dad would not have gotten tested if not for his wife, who ended up hospitalized with it.

wait... say what? I didn't know there was a vaccine tie to his death. Same with Hank Aaron I guess.
Aaron’s death wasn’t Covid related. No evidence of a tie for Hagler either, but he got tied to the vaccine by anti-vaxxers after a tweet by Tommy Hearns.

Last edited:
So you remember how people were claiming all deaths were being recorded as Covid deaths? Aren't you implying the same thing? I hope your niece is ok.
I wasn’t implying a bias on the recording of covid related deaths or complications.
My niece is very fragile with a serious health condition, but the timing of her pneumonia coincides with her getting vaccinated. It could be a result of it ..... or it could have absolutely nothing at all to do with it at all.

I wasn’t implying a bias on the recording of covid related deaths or complications.
My niece is very fragile with a serious health condition, but the timing of her pneumonia coincides with her getting vaccinated. It could be a result of it ..... or it could have absolutely nothing at all to do with it at all.
I know two people who had family die within a week of the vaccine. Both older, one a grandparent in her 80s another an uncle in his 60s. Both relatively healthy before the vaccine. I hope anecdotes are investigated. I hope the public is informed if there is correlation or causation.

It is ironic his followers dont want the "beautiful shot" he developed
What is the irony? Trump is not Jesus. I for one was not a 'follower'. Unlike leftists, Trump supporters readily acknowledge the man's faults. He had plenty. Leftists, crawl on the ground behind their boy. There is a LONG list of accomplishments for Mr Trump. Where are Joe's? Beside setting the record for the largest number of EOs in the first 100 days, I don't see much. But maybe you can 'educate' me.

I've never had a bad reaction to a shot and I was vaccinated something close to 20 times in a few days before travelling to Germany in the mid 60's. Lord knows how many times I was vaccinated before that. How come some people I know get sick every other week and have colds and get the flu every year? I'd like to see the stats for the military folks and their dependents vs the non military and their kids as to who gets sick.
I had a few bad reactions while serving.. yellow fever and anthrax vaccines. My oldest boy has autism (no, not blaming shots, but it is a coincidence that he got all of his initial vaccines from a military hospital), and my youngest got shingles from chicken pox vaccine and then needed up with chicken pox 2 years later anyway... my family just has a bad history with vaccines, but we rarely ever get sick. I’m not hating on anyone getting a shot, but I’m also not hating on anyone who refuses... each to their own. I just hope no one tries to force me!

Last edited:
Didn't want the vaccine but went ahead and got my first shot on Friday. I've got a year full of traveling planned and didn't want to risk any trips being cancelled because of it.

Reactions: VolGirl81 and AM64
What is the irony? Trump is not Jesus. I for one was not a 'follower'. Unlike leftists, Trump supporters readily acknowledge the man's faults. He had plenty. Leftists, crawl on the ground behind their boy. There is a LONG list of accomplishments for Mr Trump. Where are Joe's? Beside setting the record for the largest number of EOs in the first 100 days, I don't see much. But maybe you can 'educate' me.

Hahaha....please list all of his supposed accomplishments again. I'll start the list for you:

1. Impeached...not once, but twice
2. ?

Reactions: Septic
There will be outliers in every study you look at , just like there will be outliers in the vaccine side effects , those don’t concern me . What does is the mad scramble to mandate or shame people into taking what big pharma , the CDC, the FDA and big government deems “ safe “ where have we heard that before ? The only way to determine if a new drug or vaccine is truly “ safe “ is the number of people it kills or injures and we don’t know that number and won’t for years .

Yes, but we already know covid isn't safe. There's no reason that I've seen yet to think the vaccines are unsafe. From a probabilistic standpoint again, the chances are almost certainly better for you to be injured by covid rather than the vaccine. There may be outliers, as you said, but I think this is generally true.

And the potential for more variants which are more dangerous is there the longer it's spreading through the population and the more chances it has to mutate.

I'll get it. I'm personally not at any risk but my dad had leukemia and his immune system is shot. Even stuff like the flu is dangerous for him. So no reason for me not to.

I'll get it. I'm personally not at any risk but my dad had leukemia and his immune system is shot. Even stuff like the flu is dangerous for him. So no reason for me not to.
Oschner is a very big medical name in New Orleans... he tried to reassure an audience that one of the first rounds of polio vaccine was safe by injecting his grandchildren with it.
Alton Ochsner

Ochsner injected his grandchildren with the polio vaccine from Cutter Laboratories, a tragic event
which killed his grandson and gave his granddaughter polio.

Later, it was found that as many as 100 million people were infected with a polio vaccine that they new could create soft tissue cancers.

Oschner is a very big medical name in New Orleans... he tried to reassure an audience that one of the first rounds of polio vaccine was safe by injecting his grandchildren with it.
Alton Ochsner

Later, it was found that as many as 100 million people were infected with a polio vaccine that they new could create soft tissue cancers.

I understand it was pretty rushed. I'm willing to take that risk over the risk of getting my dad sick. Just a personal decision.

Hahaha....please list all of his supposed accomplishments again. I'll start the list for you:

1. Impeached...not once, but twice
2. ?
Lowest minority unemployment in decades.
Jerusalem
Reduced border crossings
Beat both impeachments
Beat Hillary
I'm on my phone, I'll get you a better list when i get home.

Yes, but we already know covid isn't safe. There's no reason that I've seen yet to think the vaccines are unsafe. From a probabilistic standpoint again, the chances are almost certainly better for you to be injured by covid rather than the vaccine. There may be outliers, as you said, but I think this is generally true.

And the potential for more variants which are more dangerous is there the longer it's spreading through the population and the more chances it has to mutate.

Now we’ve gone from 100% certain to probably not . From a statical and % standpoint , your chances of being critically injured by Covid vs being injured by a brand new vaccine that was developed faster than any one in the history of this planet, is just not known . There is no way to know what, if any side effects will be . So it comes down to what are you willing to take a chance on . We’ve already had it , no lasting effects . It took about three weeks to get over, now do I trust my body to handle it or the government that says even if you had the vaccine , you can still catch Covid and spread it so you should still wear a mask , social distance , no gatherings even if all have taken it ? It’s a choice .

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Lowest minority unemployment in decades.
Jerusalem
Reduced border crossings
Beat both impeachments
Beat Hillary
I'm on my phone, I'll get you a better list when i get home.
Haha. Or just go find the list Sean Hannity created and copy and paste it in here.

I’m 100% no questions asked getting the stick. I have vulnerable family and I’ll do anything to protect them. I’m not anywhere close to being up next but when it’s my turn I’ll be there with bells on. Have no problem with those that don’t but except you won’t be invited to anything I host.

VN Store

Back