Vaccine or not?

That is an insane number of injuries. Its absolutely abhorrent and disgusting how the news media, big tech and the majority of our leaders have silenced, suppressed and simply written the many doctors off who have been sounding the alarm as "conspiracy theorists". It's becoming more and more apparant that the real conspiracy theorists are the ones who have pushed the jab so hard and discouraged actual treatment methods.
If I'm seeing the data right, there's a higher chance of vaccine injury than COVID hospitalization.

This is going to be the longest, most drawn out, “I told you so” that I have seen in a long time.

If you have a bit of common sense then you will understand. IYKYK.

I'm sure the full truth will never be known, but I'm telling you with 100% certainty that the level of fraud with "COVID relief" funds would be completely unbelievable by the majority of the population.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I'm sure the full truth will never be known, but I'm telling you with 100% certainty that the level of fraud with "COVID relief" funds would be completely unbelievable by the majority of the population.
I was reading how much the scammers got away with. In the billions and they have really only started looking. It still makes me sick thinking about it.

VN Store

Back