Vaccine or not?

What's wrong with encouraging you to get it but also respecting your right to decide for yourself? That sounds like exactly the right approach to me
Absolutely it is...100% i was quoting it for him because he asked...some on here believe person choice doesnt exist and perfer to live lives of government control

Reactions: InVOLuntary
“Only the sick governing elites can look you in the eye with a straight face and force experimental injections on you because masks didn’t work while simultaneously forcing masks on you because the injections didn’t work.”
~ Daniel Horowitz

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
We have to wear masks again at work starting Monday. Even fully vaccinated.

Thanks anti-vaxxers. Assholes.
Isn't this exactly what you wanted, the government telling you what to do and when to do it???? Or was that only for everyone else and you want freedom of choice?? Rules for thee but not for me, sounds very much like a leftist Democrat to me

Isn't this exactly what you wanted, the government telling you what to do and when to do it???? Or was that only for everyone else and you want freedom of choice?? Rules for thee but not for me, sounds very much like a leftist Democrat to me
What I want is for this virus to be over. But because of anti vaxxers and anti maskers it looks like that ain't happening any time soon.

They made you work there?
I'm not finding a new job because of a piece of cloth over my face. Its not that big a deal. I sucked it up for over a year, a few months is nothing. Unlike you clowns who claim you can't wear a mask longer than 10 minutes without having breathing problems.

What I want is for this virus to be over. But because of anti vaxxers and anti maskers it looks like that ain't happening any time soon.
Will get used to covid because it will be around forever like the flu........ but I'm sure Biden and Co work let you know when it's ok.. or more likely be free to make that choice for in 2022 and more so in 24... until then Joe and The Hoe will keep you posted on what your allowed to do... the rest of us will study steady.... and enjoy freedom

As a side note of covid mutations happed because of vaccine... then is the unvaccinated really to blame.... ?

Will get used to covid because it will be around forever like the flu........ but I'm sure Biden and Co work let you know when it's ok.. or more likely be free to make that choice for in 2022 and more so in 24... until then Joe and The Hoe will keep you posted on what your allowed to do... the rest of us will study steady.... and enjoy freedom

As a side note of covid mutations happed because of vaccine... then is the unvaccinated really to blame.... ?
More vaccinated = less mutation.

As we’ve discussed multiple times on this thread, breakthrough infection is possible. In fact, it’s much more possible than re-infection. It doesn’t mean the vax is worthless either.

For the vulnerable population, I do believe there is benefit to the vaccine. For everyone else? Not so much.

More vaccinated = less mutation.

Can you explain something. So we were led to believe that COVID had mutated several times before the vaccine ever became available. There were multiple strains in different countries. So the branch covidians (like yourself) believe that these mutations are more deadly than the original strain. We know that one of the main reasons the flu needs a different vaccine every year is because of mutations.

So if that’s true, then how do the vaccines seem to cover every single strain precious to their creation? Also, wouldn’t these variants be much more deadly now?

I'm not finding a new job because of a piece of cloth over my face. Its not that big a deal. I sucked it up for over a year, a few months is nothing. Unlike you clowns who claim you can't wear a mask longer than 10 minutes without having breathing problems.

Looks like a big deal. You seem angry. Cheer up.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back