'21 VA WR Malcolm Johnson Jr (Auburn commit)

No! The competition this kid plays against is as weak as drugstore cotton. I live in the area and I’ve never heard of this kid. 4 star!!! No way I’m buying it!

No! The competition this kid plays against is as weak as drugstore cotton. I live in the area and I’ve never heard of this kid. 4 star!!! No way I’m buying it!

Well the recruiting sites and Coach's at TN, Ala, Ohio St, Mich Etc have the exact opposite opinion on that. And get paid lots of money to come to that convention..Not saying you're wrong but........

Reactions: FBtime
I watched his highlights and you can tell he plays against very bad competition. His measurables have nothing to do with his competition. If he comes and camps and we verify his measurables are accurate you are looking at someone who is as fast as Hyatt and 15 to 20 lbs heavier.

Reactions: Ertel
I think our wr commits will look different come NSD. Not saying we get this kid, but I feel like we will get some highly rated wr’s on board

Fishing for

... them likes 👀
I don't think so. Perception is everything with kids. It's like when people see a long line outside a club and just get in line because it must be jumping. We are the most talked about team in college football right now. Which means we'll have a lot of top rated talent at least want to take a closer look.

That can’t be true. There’s some highly rated wrs out there with us still on their list.
Thornton from Maryland is the only one that comes to mind. Other guys we're pursuing are Athletes, so it's very possible they end up at WR. So who knows?

VN Store

Back