'22 VA WR Carson Jenkins

40 Time is legit. Sure if you look, you’ll find video of a “laser” sub 4.4 that prompted a “WTF, run it again” from coaches. The subsequent time was no different. Also, someone asked previously if this kid was related to form Kentucky QB - he in fact is.

40 Time is legit. Sure if you look, you’ll find video of a “laser” sub 4.4 that prompted a “WTF, run it again” from coaches. The subsequent time was no different. Also, someone asked previously if this kid was related to form Kentucky QB - he in fact is.
According to the kid's own twitter profile he hasn't broken 4.4 laser timed.

Kid reminds me of Ryan Switzer that played slot at UNC. Just a royal pain in the a$$ and matchup headache for opposing defenses

Why do I call BS on the time? I live in the area and these schools just don’t have the tech to accurately time these. Despite the above poster stop watching an internet video lmao. If he laser times that well at an event I’ll gladly eat crow.
Stop watch can go both ways ...hell he might of ran a 4.2

What experience? It seems your critique of their ability to measure by video works against your argument as well.
Look, it's very simple. Laser timing is the most accurate way to measure these times. This kid is fast. That's why he's going D1 despite being small. However he has yet to register a sub-4.4 time lasered, like I said from the jump.

VN Store

Back