‘23 VA OT Joshua Miller (PSU commit)

"Clemson offered Joshua Miller from Chester (Va.) Life Christian Academy and the 2023 three-star OL was on campus this past weekend. Yeah, the offense struggled again but Miller loved that they preserved through it and the energy from the fans and players was still there. Clemson, Penn State, Virginia Tech, North Carolina and Tennessee are the players in his recruitment."

- Rivals

Miller broke down each of his top five schools:

Tennessee: "They just care about you as person. They care about my family. You go up there, you truly get that family vibe. Everybody is a family from the players to the coaches to the whole staff. They care about me and my family. They are always checking up and checking in on me. If I call them during the week to talk to one coach, I am going to wind up talking to seven coaches up there because they all want to talk to me and see what I am doing, and talk to me about the week."
dohn

Miller had been looking at a potential commitment to either Clemson or Penn State heading into this announcement but decided to hold off and be patient with the process instead. Still, both of these two teams remain at the top of his list. Each of them received visits this year and will continue to garner heavy interest from the massive offensive tackle. North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Tennessee, and South Carolina have bought themselves more time and would be smart to take advantage of this opportunity.

- Rivals

VN Store

Back