'21 VA OLB Naquan Brown

Assuming we missed on Mondon. Is this guy a take over Prince Kollie? I assume so, but curious to thoughts on that. I assume we wouldn’t take Mondon and Brown since we have so many other LB’s committed?

Assuming we missed on Mondon. Is this guy a take over Prince Kollie? I assume so, but curious to thoughts on that. I assume we wouldn’t take Mondon and Brown since we have so many other LB’s committed?
I would take Kollie personally
I think Kollie is more a strictly inside guy where Brown and Mondon could play inside or outside. 4x4 types.

So more versatility with Brown over Kollie, but I think Kollie may have more upside. JMO.

To, Lewis, Crouch, Harrison, Brooks, Foreman, Bailey.... im salivating thats a NC caliber front 7
So we could potentially have Lewis and Willis ILB and Mondon/Brown OLB. Brooks and Trinity Bell in the edge spot

It’s been reported that bell was up to 300, he won’t be playing on the edge, he will be a DE.

I assume this guy is our 3rd choice at olb after Mondon and Kollie?
After Mondon is probably a given, but not sure about Kollie. This guy is pretty dang good, has played vs elite comp, and already has chemistry with SFA pipeline dudes.

VN Store

Back