'20 VA OG R.J. Adams (Kentucky Commit)

For now. If Shrout is 3rd come next June he gone.

Wrong, Shrout goes where Shipman goes first of all. And good for them both. JT will be a valuable contributor for us throughout the rest of his career, and likely a wonderful VFL ambassador for us in the future. He was a 3 star, he’s got + arm talent, if he emerges as the best option he’ll play here as easily as if he transferred to another power 5. Unless we’re saying fcs or lower is where he’d go...otherwise, makes no sense for him on all fronts. Best guess fo transfer, if at all, is grad transfer when he’s fully developed which I love the idea of for him. Additionally, if he catches someone’s eye, he could sign an FA contract just as easily as a career #2 and make a practice squad if that’s his goal. If he’s an NFL starter, he’ll emerge as such here. Pruitt has and will play the best option.

Ally...softball player and his GF.

And they are both from California.

Kinda funny. Moves 2,000+ miles away from home; still ends up with a California girl. Or were they dating before he even enrolled here and that was our secret weapon in recruiting him?

Reactions: Volsdeep4
And they are both from California.

Kinda funny. Moves 2,000+ miles away from home; still ends up with a California girl. Or were they dating before he even enrolled here and that was our secret weapon in recruiting him?
Think so. We had some kind of in flipping him from Cal.

Man back up QB’s have it made. No stress, got women, everyone thinks they are better than the starting and don’t have to prove it.
Cept ours. Don’t deserve a scholarship because Adrian Martinez existed and Brian Maurer still does.

Reactions: tbones0711
As a FI I’m hearing that Shrout has gained confidence and may move on to Hooters calendar girl soon. This would bring our team gf composite up to around 8.8463. Huge for us since the departure of Josh Smith
Does parker Ball's mom count toward the composite. Should increase it substantially imo.

“They reached out recently and I wanted to go back,” said Adams, who’s ranked the No. 366 overall prospect and No. 15 offensive guard in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “It was a good game. It was a great experience.”

“It was just the game-day atmosphere, homecoming game, so I liked that experience,” he said.
“I see they’re working to get better. It was good seeing them win.”

Adams said he’s interested in Tennessee because it’s a “good program” with a “good coach,” and he likes the “atmosphere” there.

“It’s going to be a hard decision, but I’m going to get through it,” he said. “I’m trying to keep my focus on a handful (of schools).”
callahan

VN Store

Back