'21 VA CB Tony Grimes (North Carolina commit)

But its F’n North Carolina Football. Not BBall

I honestly felt the same about cutcliff going to Duke! But after thinking about it, Low expectations.can have an average season.occasional fails and if you do really good you’ll have a place in history at the school,a statue and be remembered by the fan base and won’t have to hear about a
“hot seat”. It has its rewards plus Mac brown is a legend like Fulmer,Supprier,Bowden Etc.so TIFWIW 😁

Same can be said for Oklahoma.
LSU showed that last year. Yet people swear up on down that Oklahoma is head and shoulders better than UT this season 😏

I’d feel better about it if we played them after an important game for them. They usually struggle in stretches. We’ll just up a good fight but I don’t think we’re built good enough just yet.

CB's to UNC? Will Clemson finally have a program worth playing on their conference schedule?

Should have lost to UNC last year.

I have ZERO problem with a native Tennessean going over to UNC and blowing up Clemsons yearly playoff routine, simultaneously taking a recruit or 2 from UGA

Y’all do have to remember he’s not committing until December

UNC trending right now doesn’t mean much IMO
If they fall flat against UCF or especially Auburn to start the sea son that’s going to create some pause for some in their class. It has to. And if they don’t win the $hitty Coastal.....

A kid like this though, it surprises me he doesn't want to play for CJP and CDA. They have a track record with successful DBs. But who knows what goes into any one kid's decision?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If it ain't us, hope he stays out of the SEC. Really hope he doesn't choose GA.
I hope he goes to either aTm or Ohio State. Yes aTm is in conference, but I feel that we compete with UGA and more recently with UNC than we do with aTm. That top 4 is interesting . One of those schools definitely isn’t like the other 3.

It's a joke buttercup. But I do wonder how our bagmen compare to UGAs sometimes
Not all cases but a lot of time our elite targets come from GA so our bag man could be up to par but they also have a slight advantage of being instate. Plus recent success. I think us winning and contending for championships will make it easier for our bagmen. I’ve always wondered about generations after our bagmen. Is the program in good hands for the future? @Atlanta VOL always wondered what would happen if a generation that follows just wasnt that interested in being part of the UT football scene?

Not all cases but a lot of time our elite targets come from GA so our bag man could be up to par but they also have a slight advantage of being instate. Plus recent success. I think us winning and contending for championships will make it easier for our bagmen. I’ve always wondered about generations after our bagmen. Is the program in good hands for the future? @Atlanta VOL always wondered what would happen if a generation that follows just wasnt that interested in being part of the UT football scene?

I get you can't always just outbid for every recruit but I've always wondered how we haven't more often. Yes this class is going super well but it would be a bummer to still see Mims and Mondon go to UGA. I feel like we should just be able to outbid them. They literally don't have anything we can't offer than maybe being a bit closer. (I don't think that'll be the case though.) I would say UT football is way more crucial to the area than say UGA football is crucial to it's surrounding area. I just hope the old motto "gotta spend money to make money" is understood. That's all.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
I could recruit to Georgia.

Lol it’s not that hard.

Lol I get what you're saying but I for one couldn't. "Uhm yeah kid come and sport this ugly ass red and silver and play between some bushes or some ****. And make sure to bark at people. Oh and of course, come and continue the tradition of not winning a national championship while we waste all of your talent."

VN Store

Back