'21 VA CB Tony Grimes (North Carolina commit)

I don't think Mullen is any better than Pruitt at game prep and player development. Where Mullen has the coaching advantage is during the game. He makes great decisions and manages his team really well so they are usually on the winning side of close games. I do think Pruitt improved a lot in this area last season.
Agree

I don't think Mullen is any better than Pruitt at game prep and player development. Where Mullen has the coaching advantage is during the game. He makes great decisions and manages his team really well so they are usually on the winning side of close games. I do think Pruitt improved a lot in this area last season.
I think Pruitt will continue to get better especially considering last year was only his 2nd season ever being a HC.

Do you think that is due to coming up from different systems and opposite sides of the ball? Mullen comes from offensive mind set and taking chances. CJP comes from a defensive first and don't let the offensive side lose it for you.

Do you think that is due to coming up from different systems and opposite sides of the ball? Mullen comes from offensive mind set and taking chances. CJP comes from a defensive first and don't let the offensive side lose it for you.
I think it's just due to experience as a head coach. If the last few games of the season tell us anything, it's that Pruitt is catching on in this area pretty quick.

Little clip from Oliver Davis III,trains Dbs in the offseason and especially now with everything goin on but this is what he had to say about Thompson incase anyone wonders”Why he started”for...He’s also been working with Kamar Wilcoxson for a year or so now.

“I’ll be real, Bryce is probably as good as any of the guys I coach,” Davis said. “He’s legit. I’ve worked out and around guys like A.J. Bouye, Casey Heyward, and Bryce is legit. If he stays healthy, we could be talking a year from now about how he went in the first round.”

Little clip from Oliver Davis III,trains Dbs in the offseason and especially now with everything goin on but this is what he had to say about Thompson incase anyone wonders”Why he started”for...He’s also been working with Kamar Wilcoxson for a year or so now.

“I’ll be real, Bryce is probably as good as any of the guys I coach,” Davis said. “He’s legit. I’ve worked out and around guys like A.J. Bouye, Casey Heyward, and Bryce is legit. If he stays healthy, we could be talking a year from now about how he went in the first round.”
Exactly Bryce is a stud. He could be a 3 year starter and a first rounder. Hopefully one of these elite guys can see what CJP and CDA did with him and hop in

Exactly Bryce is a stud. He could be a 3 year starter and a first rounder. Hopefully one of these elite guys can see what CJP and CDA did with him and hop in
Bryce is my boi. I have a buddy who’s a uscjr fan and when he didn’t sign on NSD I knew he was coming here. Gave him so much ****... still do lol

Unfortunately, I think Cut is at the crossroads moment of his coaching career. He‘s gonna call the plays this season, but they’re just not getting the players. I will say that with a Brice coming in as a grad-transfer and the fact that the Coastal sucks anything is possible. UNC seems to think that a rematch in Charlotte with Clemson is a lock. It’s gonna be hilarious if that happens and Clemson decides not to sleepwalk this time. I’ve never seen a more delusional fan base coming off of a season where they had to beat State in the final game of the year to get to .500, and I’m a Vol fan.
He’s a UNC fan?

giphy.gif

I think it's just due to experience as a head coach. If the last few games of the season tell us anything, it's that Pruitt is catching on in this area pretty quick.
You learn from mistakes you have to make first. It’s all about learning not repeating. Saban, Swinney and the lot still go through that process.

Reactions: SugarCC
I can’t believe he’s going to pick UNC. I understand some of these NC guys staying home. I don’t get this at all

Idk but Mack can sell. We all forget the classes be built a year in advance while at Texas. If and I mean his health stays in check they could potentially push Clemson sooner than expected.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back