'20 VA CB Karon Prunty

Let's get him
We have Prunty of room!

iu

Virginia Tech is the clear leader here. He grew up close to their campus and has always rooted for them. Our staff is trying get into it, but it till be hard to pull him away from the hometown school. We’re definitely trying though.
Fuente screwed up his recruitment badly last time

Reactions: Direct.Vol
SIAP
Tennessee has been in contact with Karon Prunty who is transferring from Kansas. Some have thought he may be headed back to the state of Virginia but looks like Ohio State could be the Vols biggest competition.

Tennessee has also touched base with former Alabama corner Brandon Turnage who transferred to UGA but has left Athens before it ever got off the ground.

Those two are the main candidates to replace Ro.
-VQ

On the transfer front Tennessee continues to look into the portal for help at corner. They have been in contact with Karon Prunty who is transferring from Kansas. Some have thought he may be headed back to the state of Virginia but it looks like Ohio State could be the Vols biggest competition.
VQ
I love the fact this staff takes advantage of the transfer portal the prior staff never tried or cared to fill holes

If we’re battling Ohio State for this kid, he must be good. Landing this kid would be huge. Adding a proven CB to Taylor and Burrell is just what the doctor ordered for this defense.

Taylor, Burrell, Hadden, Prunty, Charles, George, Rucker…yeah…I don’t think I’d be worried about CB anymore with that lineup

I love the fact this staff takes advantage of the transfer portal the prior staff never tried or cared to fill holes

They did very well in recruiting and being active in the transfer portal.
They just couldn't put it together on the field. We got 3 former 5 stars via transfer and a very good Velus Jones.

Have to admit though, so far I am more impressed with Heupel in regards transfer portal

They did very well in recruiting and being active in the transfer portal.
They just couldn't put it together on the field. We got 3 former 5 stars via transfer and a very good Velus Jones.

Have to admit though, so far I am more impressed with Heupel in regards transfer portal
Disagree entirely they knew what they had at the QB position and had hardly any depth at linebacker and Tight end.

If we’re battling Ohio State for this kid, he must be good. Landing this kid would be huge. Adding a proven CB to Taylor and Burrell is just what the doctor ordered for this defense.
it helps, but really need pass rush

VN Store

Back