'20 VA CB Karon Prunty (Kansas transfer)

SIAP
Tennessee has been in contact with Karon Prunty who is transferring from Kansas. Some have thought he may be headed back to the state of Virginia but looks like Ohio State could be the Vols biggest competition.

Tennessee has also touched base with former Alabama corner Brandon Turnage who transferred to UGA but has left Athens before it ever got off the ground.

Those two are the main candidates to replace Ro.
-VQ

Direct.Vol

Virginia Tech is the clear leader here. He grew up close to their campus and has always rooted for them. Our staff is trying get into it, but it till be hard to pull him away from the hometown school. We’re definitely trying though.
Virginia Tech continues to screw stuff up. You love to see it 😁

Big Gucci Sosa

VN Twitter Insider Member. Check the stats.
On the transfer front Tennessee continues to look into the portal for help at corner. They have been in contact with Karon Prunty who is transferring from Kansas. Some have thought he may be headed back to the state of Virginia but it looks like Ohio State could be the Vols biggest competition.
VQ

Volitaire

On the transfer front Tennessee continues to look into the portal for help at corner. They have been in contact with Karon Prunty who is transferring from Kansas. Some have thought he may be headed back to the state of Virginia but it looks like Ohio State could be the Vols biggest competition.
VQ
I love the fact this staff takes advantage of the transfer portal the prior staff never tried or cared to fill holes

thunder5

Cause I like to party
If we’re battling Ohio State for this kid, he must be good. Landing this kid would be huge. Adding a proven CB to Taylor and Burrell is just what the doctor ordered for this defense.
Taylor, Burrell, Hadden, Prunty, Charles, George, Rucker…yeah…I don’t think I’d be worried about CB anymore with that lineup

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
I love the fact this staff takes advantage of the transfer portal the prior staff never tried or cared to fill holes
They did very well in recruiting and being active in the transfer portal.
They just couldn't put it together on the field. We got 3 former 5 stars via transfer and a very good Velus Jones.

Have to admit though, so far I am more impressed with Heupel in regards transfer portal

Volitaire

They did very well in recruiting and being active in the transfer portal.
They just couldn't put it together on the field. We got 3 former 5 stars via transfer and a very good Velus Jones.

Have to admit though, so far I am more impressed with Heupel in regards transfer portal
Disagree entirely they knew what they had at the QB position and had hardly any depth at linebacker and Tight end.

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
View attachment 373692

Would be a disgrace to have your name and the phrase “Go Cocks” in the same sentence.
That is the grand gesture? That is the red carpet that the penises rolled out? A little embarrassing if you ask me. Did Karon post this to mock them?

VN Store

Sponsors