'20 VA CB Karon Prunty

His dad told me that the Tennessee coaches told him he would be 4th in line. SC coaches told him he could play whenever and wherever he wants. This sums up why he chose SC.

Lmao 4th!? I really hope Heupel isn’t Pruitt. Start this kid day 1.

His dad told me that the Tennessee coaches told him he would be 4th in line. SC coaches told him he could play whenever and wherever he wants. This sums up why he chose SC.
This is like Kentucky telling Randall Cobb “sure, you’ll be a QB here” then they get him and move him to WR after about 5 snaps at QB, whereas Fulmer told him correctly all along that his best shot at getting to the NFL was at WR. Honesty never goes unpunished in recruiting…

I'd say a guy who was drafted in the 1st round last year would disagree with that........
LMAO! Bahahaha

Muschamp and TRob are gone. They put people in the league. SC’s staff is garbage.

Did you miss the part where they got a whole new staff? Have you even looked them up?

Probably some young person is responsible for the Cock website.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Devo182
Don’t blame the guy, you don’t transfer to sit the bench when you have a guaranteed spot at another SEC school.

I don't think our coaches would tell him he's fourth in line. They would likely say he will have the opportunity to compete for a starting job, but there are no guarantees. I do totally believe that SC told him everything he wanted to hear.

Don’t blame the guy, you don’t transfer to sit the bench when you have a guaranteed spot at another SEC school.
You want someone who wants something handed to him without him earning it? Not exactly what you said but if he does not want to compete to earn it, not sure he would be the best fit here.

Reactions: JacketVol and I4Jay
I don't think our coaches would tell him he's fourth in line. They would likely say he will have the opportunity to compete for a starting job, but there are no guarantees. I do totally believe that SC told him everything he wanted to hear.

Totally agree. I like that our staff made no promises because those type of recruiting tactics could create division amongst players and coaches..

You want someone who wants something handed to him without him earning it? Not exactly what you said but if he does not want to compete to earn it, not sure he would be the best fit here.
Like I said can’t blame him, USCe doesn’t have NCAA sanctions incoming, closer to home, and promising early playing time.

This means either their coaches think the rest of their secondary is slaw and I hope they hear about it. Or it means they flat out lied to get his commitment.

This just doesn't ring true. Why would our coaches have said anything other than that there would be a fair competition during preseason camp, and throughout the season, and as we evaluate, we will make the call who gets on field first?

Lmao 4th!? I really hope Heupel isn’t Pruitt. Start this kid day 1.
Yeah 4th doesn't make much sense.

Should have just told him that he can compete for a starting spot. Not that he'd be 4th string.

Can't wait to deal with this guy once a year. We already know he's gonna make plays against us.

Yeah 4th doesn't make much sense.

Should have just told him that he can compete for a starting spot. Not that he'd be 4th string.

Can't wait to deal with this guy once a year. We already know he's gonna make plays against us.
Team’s still have depth charts. If he signs and never practiced should he move to 1st team or even the #4 CB? If yes, those players working hard won’t like it.

Buddy of mine signed a D1 scholarship out of juco and was listed as the 14th WR (1-17) when he showed up. Ended spring #1.

VN Store

Back