‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Would be a huge pick up. His elite athleticism and speed is perfect for UT’s offense. I look at him as the second coming of CP84.
Hopefully he is a better route runner and better at catching passes. Patterson is a great open field runner, but as a pure wideout he isn’t anywhere near the top of Tennessee all time list. Now as a kickoff and punt returner he is one of the best. GBO!!!!

Hopefully he is a better route runner and better at catching passes. Patterson is a great open field runner, but as a pure wideout he isn’t anywhere near the top of Tennessee all time list. Now as a kickoff and punt returner he is one of the best. GBO!!!!
Lmao..okay

Meh whatever. Just not a fan of trolling any of these coaches; you put in a ton of time away from family to try and get these kids to your school. JMO though. Better them than us.

Yes those poor coaches. I certainly hope to they can recover from …. doing their jobs that they willingly signed up for ….. and still have fulfilling lives

Guy on 247 is claiming we haven't been linked to him a whole lot and he's playing at different position then listed, will be interesting, said he's a foundational piece

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I think he’s saying Golesh’s tweet is in response to a big time recruit not a lot of people have been paying attention too.
I thought the poster was talking about Cam.. like we aren’t considered a leader for him and he will be playing a different position. Defense maybe?

VN Store

Back