‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

If the Athletic Department can actually get their hands on money donated specifically to Spyre then I agree completely. I am under the impression they cannot. With that said trying to pressure the head coach and Spyre on where to spend the money can be just as damaging.
they can't, that's the point of the collective, as far as where the money is, and where it comes from. there's nothing preventing spyre, though, from spending that money on any prospect, at any school. they're set up to be independent entities. and i wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the future if you start seeing some of these home grown collectives doing that just to help remove the appearance of impropriety. i'd imagine it may start regionally, like Spyre signing kids at places like ETSU, MTSU, etc....other collectives doing the same in their regions.

Conyer is not “big” he has 3 SEC offers and 2 of them are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Seldon, Mauigoa, and Bradley would be huge pickups. We also need to land Jackson, Ramil, Umarov, Simmons, Walker, Osborne, and all of our JUCO targets too and potentially shock the world and land M’Pemba and Mizell
Wouldn't say we NEED to land 4 offensive tackles, someone not leaning here, and every single JUCO we like but ok

Wouldn't say we NEED to land 4 offensive tackles, someone not leaning here, and every single JUCO we like but ok

On the contrary, I think we need all the OTs we can get. Plus they don't grow on trees, especially elite ones like the guys we're deep in it with. These are elite guys and we're not in a position to turn down an elite player at any position in this class except QB (where we've already got one).

We made it to Penn State ladies and Gents
BeneficialFrenchIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

this is an example of how not to help with recruiting...
I do not for the life me know why people can’t see this either. You’ve got a kid going into a visit at a good program; he’s going to have a good time and people make crazy statements that make them look ignorant and bitter.

Lmao y’all send your kids to that guy? wasn’t everyone here in a f*ckin pissed off frenzy when we heard we tried to hire him?? :rolleyes:

edit: news articles about James Franklin led teams Vandy and Penn state. But whatever don’t care. Just throwing my opinion about one being a scumbag y’all go defend that jacka$$

edit: news articles about James Franklin led teams Vandy and Penn state. But whatever don’t care. Just throwing my opinion about one being a scumbag y’all go defend that jacka$$
I don't think anyone is defending James Franklin. They're just suggesting not to go all neg recruiting on someone claiming to be close/related to the recruit. I'm sure the Seldon family is well aware of the controversy that tends to surround Franklin. Most football fans are.

VN Store

Back