‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Conyer is not “big” he has 3 SEC offers and 2 of them are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Seldon, Mauigoa, and Bradley would be huge pickups. We also need to land Jackson, Ramil, Umarov, Simmons, Walker, Osborne, and all of our JUCO targets too and potentially shock the world and land M’Pemba and Mizell

Dude you are living in fantasy land. We are not going to land all of those guys and expecting us to is foolish. Step back into reality. We are coming off a 7-6 season where we lost our bowl game.

He did say something similar. I believe it was in their Monday night chat. He said something to the affect that White wants NIL deals going more towards current players as opposed to recruits. Also, Heupel has not been allowed to talk about Spyre in an attempt to raise money for the collective in a public setting.

This is making me seriously reconsider my donations to Spyre.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
Lol. Crypto is a farce. No way would I invest in that crap. Especially when my financial advisor said to avoid it like the plague. And I have been giving Spyre $300 a month.
Sir,
I don't know how much you make, but do you think that's healthy??

That's 45k buying power on a home loan haha

Dude you are living in fantasy land. We are not going to land all of those guys and expecting us to is foolish. Step back into reality. We are coming off a 7-6 season where we lost our bowl game.
It's been a rough 3 days but we are still in it with those guys.

Lol. Crypto is a farce. No way would I invest in that crap. Especially when my financial advisor said to avoid it like the plague. And I have been giving Spyre $300 a month.
Save yourself the continual turmoil and donate it to the Buckeyes.

Conyer is not “big” he has 3 SEC offers and 2 of them are Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Seldon, Mauigoa, and Bradley would be huge pickups. We also need to land Jackson, Ramil, Umarov, Simmons, Walker, Osborne, and all of our JUCO targets too and potentially shock the world and land M’Pemba and Mizell
Imagine having this mentality.

Imagine having this mentality.
I’m simply saying that landing Conyer wouldn’t be “big” and that just landing Mauigoa and Seldon and filling out the rest of the class with 3 stars with mediocre offer lists wouldn’t be “big” we need to at least add a true corner (which Conyer isn’t and will never be) and multiple studs on both OL and DL ad well as a few JUCO guys that can contribute right away, and that adding M’Pemba and Mizell would be the cherry on top. Because make no mistake about it we will regress next year with Hooker, Tillman, Banks, Mitchell and almost our entire secondary and OL leaving

I’m simply saying that landing Conyer wouldn’t be “big” and that just landing Mauigoa and Seldon and filling out the rest of the class with 3 stars with mediocre offer lists wouldn’t be “big” we need to at least add a true corner (which Conyer isn’t and will never be) and multiple studs on both OL and DL ad well as a few JUCO guys that can contribute right away, and that adding M’Pemba and Mizell would be the cherry on top. Because make no mistake about it we will regress next year with Hooker, Tillman, Banks, Mitchell and almost our entire secondary and OL leaving

We aren’t going to regress next year. Your takes are insane.

We aren’t going to regress next year. Your takes are insane.
We lose two starters off the offensive line. If Spraggins were to leave, we’d be getting a monster season out him…win/win. Errybody else will be getting another season of reps in the same offensive scheme with the same OL coach with the same S&C guy for the first time in a long while. That doesn’t mention the increasing quality of backups getting coached up. Rome is to a day as OL is to a season.

It’s a commitment my wife and I talked about. She actually wanted to do more than that.
That's awesome, man.
I'll never question your fanhood again.

Not sure if I ever did anyway lol.

Me? That $5 option is awesome. If all the fans just did THAT...there would be no problem in recruiting.

You’re simply wrong and that’s okay.

This is making me seriously reconsider my donations to Spyre.

If the Athletic Department can actually get their hands on money donated specifically to Spyre then I agree completely. I am under the impression they cannot. With that said trying to pressure the head coach and Spyre on where to spend the money can be just as damaging.

Reactions: walkenvol
If the Athletic Department can actually get their hands on money donated specifically to Spyre then I agree completely. I am under the impression they cannot. With that said trying to pressure the head coach and Spyre on where to spend the money can be just as damaging.
SPYRE is a business so they can legally give offers to anyone without UT or NCAA oversight…continuing to lend credence to this rumor could possibly prevent ppl from joining Spyre because then they will think it is a lost cause…have other programs caught up with our NIL? Yes and that’s why we need to get more UT fans to join our NIL (Spyre), whether you are ignorant to the situation or not stop spreading this rumor unless you don’t care about the success of our program.

People on here know less about the inner workings of the AD than they know about a coveted recruit's landing spot. And based on Carnell Tate and...oh every other recruit with supposed insiders...that bar is quite low.
Not to mention some of the folks feeding them information likely have their own interests and agendas (not saying they are bad) that they naturally tend to promote.

Reactions: SalVolinus
Guys, calm down. We have Nico. That’s massive. All we need to do is win 8- 9 games. Then it won’t matter. Really want 9. Seldom is big. Francis is big. Conyers is big. This is a crockpot.
I am not sure what crockpot means..... We definitely are in the mix with all these guys. Definitely want to get all of them.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Well today was my B-Day Volnation. I waited until late cause I didn't want to make a big deal about but I got to use my new UT golf bag that my wife and kids went into together to get for me. I was proudly flashing my orange and white!! (cueing Glitch to come in) lol
Did Seldon call you to wish you Happy Birthday?

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back