‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

tn4elvis

He is having dinner with the Memphis trio at Applebee’s. No one wants to wind up at Applebee’s alone. I am sure we will get some info from his contact on the hill before the night is over. OD says Memphis trio is still working Jay Hardy like a borrowed mule. Things are looking good.
I sure am glad that we finally have an insider with true connections. Where was he during the Gruden and Scroggins days.We sure could have used him

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
For me it starts in the trenches in this league. If you dont have it, you won’t win long term
That is always a reliable route long-term.

Then again, we've seen with the right skill players, you can blast past those teams for a year. But it does take something special (LSU '19, Cam's Auburn). I'm hoping we can "bink" one of those special teams with the likes of Nico, Seldon, Echols, Davis, etc. and catapult ourselves to the top tier of recruiting in the trenches and have reliable, consistently great teams like in our golden years.

SSVol

Orange Moon Rising
So total tackles is the only stat that makes a LB good?
Of course not, but trashing a guy at his point of weakness, while ignoring his significant accomplishment, is kinda pathetic. Even more so given that he changed positions to help shore up one of our weakest position groups.

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
Of course not, but trashing a guy at his point of weakness, while ignoring his significant accomplishment, is kinda pathetic. Even more so given that he changed positions to help shore up one of our weakest position groups.
Fair enough. I think Banks sucks. You don’t. Hopefully he significantly improves this year. Pointing out deficiencies and bashing coaches? Totally acceptable. Pointing out deficiencies and bashing players? Not acceptable right? Gotcha.

SSVol

Orange Moon Rising
Fair enough. I think Banks sucks. You don’t. Hopefully he significantly improves this year. Pointing out deficiencies and bashing coaches? Totally acceptable. Pointing out deficiencies and bashing players? Not acceptable right? Gotcha.
You really cannot get out of your own way, can you?

BoroVol93

Yeah I can’t respect the opinion of anybody that says 33 sucks… like him or not you gotta respect anybody that brings that level of effort and attitude every play and he got better with penalties as the season went on… he will be one of the better LBs In the conference next season… banks got stuff you can’t coach he will have a monster season you can book it.

volKano

if I know the answer, it’s a stupid question
He will get drafted and then you can send your critiques to his new team.

VN Store