V O L S are back? (Stadium letters)

Danny White is the man. It’s early, but I already love the guy

In Danny White we have old school experience, sensibility, and administrative acumen (his father was a successful AD) combined with a younger generation's assessment of the current landscape. We found a winner.

Now. Let's make sure someone in the UTAD is assigned to safeguard him against strong drink in public and wimmin of easy virtue!

What is strange about all this, to me anyway, is that these should be easy wins for any AD. People love the letters, why not put them back up? It's an easy win. Similar to bringing back the Lady Vols branding. The girls loved it, the fans loved it, it became a tribute to Pat's memory... why take it away?

Well, Falc, it's easy to explain why it was taken away to begin with. You see, common sense isn't common.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcons02
Just win, that takes care of everything. You can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig, You can put the letters back up at Neyland and the product on the field is bad, they're just letters up at Neyland. WINNING TAKES CARE OF A LOT OF PROBLEMS. Just win.

I was seriously thinking this was a thread about how the football program is back to being relevant 😂

OMG YES!!!

However, can someone PLEASE make it clear to Danny that's it's not THOSE letters we want back on top of Neyland. It's these! (I'm not on Twitter so I can't tell him myself).

images

Also, how hard would it be to make the perimeter of the stadium look like this again?

Attachments

• 1948-1961.jpg
    1948-1961.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
OMG YES!!!

However, can someone PLEASE make it clear to Danny that's it's not THOSE letters we want back on top of Neyland. It's these! (I'm not on Twitter so I can't tell him myself).

images

Also, how hard would it be to make the perimeter of the stadium look like this again?
You're not on Twitter so you're assuming that hasn't been pointed out already. 🙂

VN Store

Back