UT WILL WIN by 28 points!!!

I40flyer

keeping it real
I just read the "line" on the Chattanooga game, 28 points is what were are predicted to win by, wow, that's a lot of points, 4 td's and 4EP, 3td's and 1FG, 3EP, etc. I hope we pull it off, I thought we should have tacked 40+ on GS, and needless to say, BYU by 10, but I guess that's why we play the game, rather than compare stats and recruiting etc. I know some guys that would like to do away with drag strips, just have the two cars line up on side by side dynos, it's just the same...…..

I just read the "line" on the Chattanooga game, 28 points is what were are predicted to win by, wow, that's a lot of points, 4 td's and 4EP, 3td's and 1FG, 3EP, etc. I hope we pull it off, I thought we should have tacked 40+ on GS, and needless to say, BYU by 10, but I guess that's why we play the game, rather than compare stats and recruiting etc. I know some guys that would like to do away with drag strips, just have the two cars line up on side by side dynos, it's just the same...…..
??

You don’t score “points” in Monopoly and that’s the only game between us and a D1 football team we have a shot at winning.

I think UTC would put up a good game against GSU. I know that it seems like I am being a smart tail but, I promise I am not. I am just stating facts.
Never in a million years should we take a L to either one of these teams but it has already happened this year.... I have my reservations to say the least.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I feel so much better now. Thanks for the good news.

Haha, it'll be a dogfight in the 4th quarter

Who cares? Meanless game

What?

Reactions: Bret178

The sad part of this is that there is a "LINE" at all. The game would have been off the boards altogether if Tennessee had a respectable team.

Reactions: Titan05
WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This line is actually horrific for us.

We would only be a 4 TD favorite against the Vonore Blue Devils at this point, and they tore that high school down a few decades ago.

Reactions: Titan05
Never bet on UT at home.

VN Store

Back