UT WILL WIN by 28 points!!!

I40flyer

keeping it real
I just read the "line" on the Chattanooga game, 28 points is what were are predicted to win by, wow, that's a lot of points, 4 td's and 4EP, 3td's and 1FG, 3EP, etc. I hope we pull it off, I thought we should have tacked 40+ on GS, and needless to say, BYU by 10, but I guess that's why we play the game, rather than compare stats and recruiting etc. I know some guys that would like to do away with drag strips, just have the two cars line up on side by side dynos, it's just the same...…..

Volunt33rs

NO FUTURE IN JG
I just read the "line" on the Chattanooga game, 28 points is what were are predicted to win by, wow, that's a lot of points, 4 td's and 4EP, 3td's and 1FG, 3EP, etc. I hope we pull it off, I thought we should have tacked 40+ on GS, and needless to say, BYU by 10, but I guess that's why we play the game, rather than compare stats and recruiting etc. I know some guys that would like to do away with drag strips, just have the two cars line up on side by side dynos, it's just the same...…..
??

stevenrich2003

shut up and just Pruitt
I think UTC would put up a good game against GSU. I know that it seems like I am being a smart tail but, I promise I am not. I am just stating facts.
Never in a million years should we take a L to either one of these teams but it has already happened this year.... I have my reservations to say the least.

troyntn71

Who cares? Meanless game

JohnD13

Grudiot Hater
What?

teeball

The sad part of this is that there is a "LINE" at all. The game would have been off the boards altogether if Tennessee had a respectable team.

RollerVol

WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rifleman

This line is actually horrific for us.

We would only be a 4 TD favorite against the Vonore Blue Devils at this point, and they tore that high school down a few decades ago.

TJVol95

Formerly vol-un-tear
Never bet on UT at home.

VN Store

Sponsors