UT vs. Memphis Pregame Discussion

Who will win

• Total voters
Which is why our #1 RPI at the conclusion of last season left us as the 8 seed in the tourney.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Victim of losing in conference tourney semifinals to non Top 20 team (Ark.). Also, losing to Texas head to head probably didn't help.

Oh, I don't know. Is it the 7+ National Championships or the 20+ SEC Championships in FB? I think it's both.

If you're going off of raw championships, UT should be 2, you clown. You mixed methodologies. One old school winner with two programs having no history and recent success. You can't have it both ways and exclude TN.

I know that's complex thought, but try it out.

If you're going off of raw championships, UT should be 2, you clown. You mixed methodologies. One old school winner with two programs having no history and recent success. You can't have it both ways and exclude TN.

I know that's complex thought, but try it out.
I hope you don't cause an aneurysm on the dude. That could raise legal questions.

Oh, I don't know. Is it the 7+ National Championships or the 20+ SEC Championships in FB? I think it's both.

The fact that you've transformed this into a "why Alabama football is awesome" thread further demonstrates the depth of your hatred and jealousy. Very sad.

How does amy of that help your senseless RPI argument?

Good grief, you're asking the poor guy to legitimate the drivel he spews? In his mind, logic and reason are merely annoying obstacles that "fancy" people use to make him feel bad.

Back to the UT Memphis game tomorrow. I wish I could go....but will be glued to the television. Feeling alot better about the Vols now. Defense is looking better and we are not throwing up so many 3's now. Vols will win again.....81-73. Just saw a post where these teams have played 19 times with UT winning 12 of those. Let's make it 13 tomorrow.

Last edited:
back to the ut memphis game tomorrow. I wish i could go....but will be glued to the television. Feeling alot better about the vols now. Defense is looking better and we are not throwing up so many 3's now. Vols will win again.....81-63. just saw a post where these teams have played 19 times with ut winning 12 of those. Let's make it 13 tomorrow.

wow!!!!

Hey guys , I think we're going to see a heck of of a game tommorrow , maybe the refs will let em play , and the best team for this 1 day will win .

I dont know any TIGERS fans that pull for Wildcats . When the VOLS play ky , i'm in TN's corner

be back shortly

Last edited:
Hey guys , I think we're going to see a heck of of a game tommorrow , maybe the refs will let em play , and the best team for this 1 day will win .

I dont know any TIGERS fans that pull for Wildcats . When the VOLS play ky , i'm in TN's corner

be back shortly

Nice post Tiger Den. I would pull for Memphis against UK as well. Tomorrow should be an intense game for sure.

I didn't even bet on this game, that's how crazy I think this game could get. Whatever team and coach wants this game the most wins. It should be a good one.

I heard that Greg Gaston was doing an interview on radio yesterday with Coach Pearl in Memphis and asked him apparently a sensitive question (I didn't hear it) and coach hung up on him. Wish I knew what the question was.

I like the improvement the Vols have made since getting embarrassed by Meeks and Kentucky. I think that game was the turning point for our season. I think we win tomorrow. Go Vols!!!!!!!!!

Ted I actually think their headed the other way. When they beat Georgetown , I started a thread saying they were final four capable , now I think they'll be lucky to get to the sweet sixteen. JMO

VN Store

Back