UT vs. Memphis Pregame Discussion

Who will win

• Total voters
humour definition | Dictionary.com

Your right but the dictionary takes you back to humor every where I looked:ermm:

Is it French ? Maybe British ?

It wasn't funny imo

first of all, and this is almost ridiculously hilarious: it is "you're" not "your", which I wouldn't point out but, well..haha

It is an alternate spelling--don't trust internet dictionaries when you can buy an O.E.D. quite easily.

If you found nothing funny in that letter it would explain much about your previous posts.

first of all, and this is almost ridiculously hilarious: it is "you're" not "your", which I wouldn't point out but, well..haha

It is an alternate spelling--don't trust internet dictionaries when you can buy an O.E.D. quite easily.

If you found nothing funny in that letter it would explain much about your previous posts.[/QUOTE]

That was the idea .

I try my best to pro vols .

If you thought it was funny , OK .

My spelling is probably as bad as anyones on here .

yes that is what one calls another when they blank out all sense of humour and instead view a light-hearted recruitment letter as 'weak'[sic] jabbing.

it is someone who looks beyond all else for the sake of fandom, hence fanboy.

Nice, indeed.

I enjoy a good laugh regardless of what team's expense it is made. It could have been made of Florida, Alabama, Ohio State, etc. I still wouldn't have found it funny.

Again, so much for talking about the actual game this weekend.

I enjoy a good laugh regardless of what team's expense it is made. It could have been made of Florida, Alabama, Ohio State, etc. I still wouldn't have found it funny.

Again, so much for talking about the actual game this weekend.
Me too.:)

Obviously this game has turned into a major rivarly. We have had it our way in late years and I think we continue that trend Saturday. But I think it will be close....say UT by 5. Expect an intense game.

UT is a football school and we have won national titles. Memphis is a BB school and how many national titles have you won.........

I'll hang up and listen.

Same as Vols. Schools like Memphis (non-BCS) aren't supposed to even make the FF or E8, much less win NC.

At least Tigers have gotten a sniff in the whorehouse. Vols still standing on sidewalk trying to get enough $$ and cajones to go inside.

I would consider Florida, LSU, and Alabama THE football schools in the SEC. UT is more a Women's BB School.

Same as Vols. Schools like Memphis (non-BCS) aren't supposed to even make the FF or E8, much less win NC.

At least Tigers have gotten a sniff in the whorehouse. Vols still standing on sidewalk trying to get enough $$ and cajones to go inside.

I would consider Florida, LSU, and Alabama THE football schools in the SEC. UT is more a Women's BB School.

Was that an answer? Sounded like an excuse followed a bunch of non-answers. Maybe it was just me, but seems the question made all your FF and EE appearances sound weak for an outfit the considers itself a basketball school.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Like Tiger Den said, it is possible but not likely. It can be done but I would be slightly surprised if it did happen. A win in TBA this weekend would be a big confidence builder for the lesser conference games. I am seeing a loss in Washington though.

That argument works for football, not so much in basketball.

Weak.

Why? Is this because the facts don't validate the argument that CUSA is as weak as eveyone thinks? RPI is a major factor in determining at large bids and tournament seeding.

Why? Is this because the facts don't validate the argument that CUSA is as weak as eveyone thinks? RPI is a major factor in determining at large bids and tournament seeding.

Which is why our #1 RPI at the conclusion of last season left us as the 8 seed in the tourney.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You just can't take a hint can you. I know reading comprehension is tough for a Memphis guy, but let me try to explain it to you again. Your drivel is boring and not wanted here. Maybe it would be enjoyed much more on weaintwonsquat.com....

Your argument of BCS/non-BCS might be legitimate in football, not basketball.

And C-USA IS weak. How many other conferences have a team win 40+ straight conference games? UAB, Tulsa, UTEP have all been let downs.

VN Store

Back