UT vs LSU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now I am going to watch the part of the second half I had to miss, and the rest of the half as well. Maybe I should have left before the game.

Nice Job fellas.

Everyone wearing a helmet and a Coaches shirt seems to rally around Claussen. This game and season belongs to you, you have earned it.

Way to rally fellas. 30 pts in Tiger Stadium at night, in the 2nd half. When has that ever happend??????

GO FRIGGIN' VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME ONE SAID IT
MIRACLE ON MONDAY NIGHT

eating_crow.jpg

oh man I am just happy that I was one of the only ones who didn't give up on the team. Oh man I am happy. How about that play callin by Randy sanders!

Please tell me everyone realizes that that was one of the most important wins, especially the way we won, in Tennessee football history!

How about that play callin by Randy sanders!

Finally got his head out of ass!! I will say again execution was the most contributing factor the first half.

Originally posted by ncvol@Sep 26, 2005 10:44 PM
How about that play callin by Randy sanders!

Finally got his head out of ass!!  I will say again execution was the most contributing factor the first half.
[snapback]152282[/snapback]​

AMEN brother!!!

If they had continued Ainge, I think we would have won it, but you guys played a helluva game in the 2nd half. Good job Clausen. :banghead:

Tremendous heart shown by the team - coaching (no panic comment by Phil).

Answers a lot of nagging questions.

One for the ages.

GO VOLS :rock:

Originally posted by bamaman@Sep 26, 2005 10:47 PM
you were lucky to win
[snapback]152314[/snapback]​

No one that understands the tradition of Alabama football would call that a "luck" win.

You sir are an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back