UT VS AIR FORCE, MARSHALL & KENTUCKY

I have had 40 hits and no replys. I did menion best offer. Speak up with a price higher or lower and I may just hear you.

Thanks,

(2556 @ Aug 12 said:
I have had 40 hits and no replys. I did menion best offer. Speak up with a price higher or lower and I may just hear you.

Thanks,

Would you take $120 for all 6 tix?

Face value is almost more than $120 & $160 combined for all of them. These seats are in section QQ, Row 4 seats 8 & 9. Serious offers please.

You don't understand, I had to pay $80.00 a ticket to get these. I am not trying to gouge but I would like to try and get back what I paid for them.

Thanks,

You don't understand, I had to pay $80.00 a ticket to get these. I am not trying to gouge but I would like to try and get back what I paid for them.

Thanks,

You said you wanted 200 bucks for them and that's what I offered. Or are you talking about 200 for each game?:dunno:

Thanks,
160 for each pair .. LOL .. you want us to pay for these B games at A game prices ... I hear there is an opening for a used care salesman... LOL

Hint: B games often sell for less than face value

Understood TitanVol. But please note this is partially responsible by the seller who was at least a little vague in the inital offer, and did open it up to "Best Offers"

Such comments are expected when prices are open for NEGOTIATION, are they not?

I will not comment further, please note I consider myself a capitalist. He should get whatever he can :)

Understood TitanVol. But please note this is partially responsible by the seller who was at least a little vague in the inital offer, and did open it up to "Best Offers"

Such comments are expected when prices are open for NEGOTIATION, are they not?

I will not comment further, please note I consider myself a capitalist. He should get whatever he can :)
Some commentary is fine when you are, in fact, negotiating. Some however, might take your used car salesman comments as a flame. ;) Carry on! :)

VN Store

Back