UT to stream baseball games

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Beginning with this weekend's home series against Kentucky, UTsports.com is offering free live video streaming of select Tennessee baseball home games. Fans can access this new feature by clicking on the "Live Video" link located on the event schedule on the front page of UTsports.com.

Only home Southeastern Conference games that are not already contracted to be aired on a TV network will be available for live video streaming. The following games are scheduled to be streamed:

March 24 vs. Kentucky (7 p.m. ET)
March 25 vs. Kentucky (2 p.m. ET)
March 26 vs. Kentucky (2 p.m. ET)
April 7 vs. LSU (7 p.m. ET)
April 16 vs. Florida (Noon ET)
May 7 vs. Vanderbilt (2 p.m. ET)
May 18 vs. Alabama (7 p.m. ET)
May 19 vs. Alabama (7 p.m. ET)

I watched a bit of the game tonight. It goes really well if you have the gametracker open too. Good game as well. GO VOLS.

Just the video... but when a new guy gets up to bat, they flash his pic/stats up like they do on the big screen.

That's why you really need the gametracker open to make sense of it.

I was not in front of a strong enough Internet connection tonight, but I will be the rest of the weekend. I turned on the GameTracker in the 8th. It looked like it certainly was a great game. I read that UK's coach has set scoring records everywhere he has been.

(ukvols @ Mar 25 said:
I was not in front of a strong enough Internet connection tonight, but I will be the rest of the weekend. I turned on the GameTracker in the 8th. It looked like it certainly was a great game. I read that UK's coach has set scoring records everywhere he has been.
I am hoping to go see them tomorrow.

Going for two in a row! :rock:

VN Store

Back