UT/ Texas A&M football 2023

VolJarhead

My brother-in-law is an Aggie grad. I wanted to surprise him by taking him to Neyland for an ass whoopin this year. Dad used to have season tickets when I was a kid, but I've never had to buy tickets on my own. What is the best way for me to get tickets to this particular game? Buy from a scalper on the street? Buy from a resale site?

My brother-in-law is an Aggie grad. I wanted to surprise him by taking him to Neyland for an ass whoopin this year. Dad used to have season tickets when I was a kid, but I've never had to buy tickets on my own. What is the best way for me to get tickets to this particular game? Buy from a scalper on the street? Buy from a resale site?
Buy from someone here

Reactions: feathersax
Actually you may want to look at buying through A&M. They may not be able to sell all of their visitors allotment after last season and you may get seats for a better price from their ticket office. You'll likely be in the upper deck corner though.

Actually you may want to look at buying through A&M. They may not be able to sell all of their visitors allotment after last season and you may get seats for a better price from their ticket office. You'll likely be in the upper deck corner though.

Normally agree but they will sell their allotment. Their fans are pumped about coming to Neyland

Upper deck corners are not bad seats. I watched the Alabama game from there last season, and I could see the action just fine.

VN Store

Back