UT @ SEC Media Days Thread

LoL at people that say not trying to say anything bad but.....

If you're going to call someone out have the balls to do it and quit pussyfooting around

Do what? Did you not read everything I said? Was just correcting the record. According to 2018 roster we had 17 players listed at 300lbs it more. Don’t be a dick dude.

You need to tweet coach you found a flaw in his analysis.

He said there were 2, his official roster said their were 16-17. That’s all I’m saying.

Actually, that’s not all I’m saying. As I mentioned, I’m saying I have no, non whatsoever, thought that he and Fitz haven’t done a great job this offseason getting our guys bigger, stronger and healthier. Of course, some jackasses on here read right past that and immediately wanna criticize the factual, documented point that I made.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
He said there were 2, his official roster said their were 16-17. That’s all I’m saying.

Actually, that’s not all I’m saying. As I mentioned, I’m saying I have no, non whatsoever, thought that he and Fitz haven’t done a great job this offseason getting our guys bigger, stronger and healthier. Of course, some jackasses on here read right past that and immediately wanna criticize the factual, documented point that I made.
Oh my GOD NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!! Your always negative and the most annoying poster I have ever come across on here and yet you want to call people names?? You sir are the only one on here that fits in the category of "jackass".

Ps. Looking forward to the season I have a feeling you and I will be having some great conversations!! Go Vols!!

Oh my GOD NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!! Your always negative and the most annoying poster I have ever come across on here and yet you want to call people names?? You sir are the only one on here that fits in the category of "jackass".

Ps. Looking forward to the season I have a feeling you and I will be having some great conversations!! Go Vols!!
Disagree with you. Why you so mad tho?

Reactions: KBVol
Sold Tennessee 37 times
Shot at previous staffs lack of recruiting positions
Saved himself from painfully obvious long winded and often times difficult to ask questions

I thought it was great
He has learned a lot from Saban
I thought his time management his spot on

That's Mr. Jackwagon to you.

But did he have his water bottle and did the mic pick up every gulp of water he took with exceptional clarity?

He said that he has no doubt that the coaching staff have done a great job. That's not negative. He pointed out a discrepancy, which is probably due to the fact that nearly every school overstates player sizes.

Everybody eat a brownie and chillax a little.

Reactions: KBVol
He said that he has no doubt that the coaching staff have done a great job. That's not negative. He pointed out a discrepancy, which is probably due to the fact that nearly every school overstates player sizes.

Everybody eat a brownie and chillax a little.
dude its between me and kb it's kind of our thing so move along

VN Store

Back