Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsi >>>> Coke
giphy.gif

Utah is good but there is a lot to be said for how little media attention the PAC division gets. It’s why a lot of west coast kids are coming east to be in national spotlight more often

Reactions: ATC_VOL
10 years ago that was true. Utah is quite clearly a better program in 2019 with a better outlook in the next 4 years as well. They have a pretty easy path to the Pac 12 Championship with USC being down and no one else in the Pac 12 South being a major threat.
We beat them straight up if we played Sat. Don’t care that they play in a crap conference

First of all, Pepsi FTW (that and Baby Yoda I’m thinking of blocking @bignewt). Secondly, you know it’s gotta be on his mind when the current coach at said university (UGA) isn’t putting guys in the league and the coach at the other university (UT) just had a DL-man facing the poster boy of the Falcons on Thanksgiving primetime stage. I just wish Tuttle and those guys had Rocker longer.

As a Falcons fan that was about the only good thing to come out of that game. That, and the possible firing of the entire staff. It’s on the Christmas list.

Reactions: JacketVol
First of all, Pepsi FTW (that and Baby Yoda I’m thinking of blocking @bignewt). Secondly, you know it’s gotta be on his mind when the current coach at said university (UGA) isn’t putting guys in the league and the coach at the other university (UT) just had a DL-man facing the poster boy of the Falcons on Thanksgiving primetime stage. I just wish Tuttle and those guys had Rocker longer.

As a Falcons fan that was about the only good thing to come out of that game. That, and the possible firing of the entire staff. It’s on the Christmas list.
go ahead punk, make my day.

Reactions: JacketVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back