UT probably a 6 seed

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Unless Georgia loses at home against Vandy and Tennessee beats South Carolina then Tennessee will be the 6th seed in the East and will play the 3rd seed from the West (LSU or Bama) at 9:45 next Thursday night. The bright side is that we will still be "alive" come Thursday night. If we did get the 5th seed we would play the first game at 1:00.

Freak, hunny, give it up. You and I both know this team is going nowhere this season. Let's just focus on the Lady Vols and wait for Spring practice and the Orange and White Game. Vol basketball is over as far as the men are concerned.
We'll get 'em next year! Well...maybe the year after next.

When was it? 1984? We really sucked and went into the tournament and made it to the finals? Oh heck, who am I kidding? That was then and this is now............ B)

6 or 5 seed, it doesn't matter, Tennessee is headed to another one and done in the tourney.

It's just a good thing for Buzz (although I LIKE him and think he's really cute) that UT is a football school. As long as the football team stays on the nation's radar, I don't think most Vol fans really give a flip about what any other team does, except maybe the Lady Vols. Who knows (without looking) what the baseball team's current standing is? Or the hockey team. Heck I didn't even KNOW we had a hockey team until about a month ago. I just wish Buzz had the level of talent that Jerry Green had. I believe he would do SOMETHING with it.

VN Store

Back