UT picked to finish 2nd

:censored: :finger: I hate seeing Georgia at the top.

I am a little suprised they picked us ahead of Florida though.

With Florida losing Troupe, Snell, and almost everyone on defense....I am not :)

NC, do you have the numbers of how many starters the Gators lost last year?

Returning Starters

Offense - 5

Ddefense - 3

Losses

OFFENSE: Ran Carthon-RB, Kelvin Kight-WR, Carlos Perez-WR, Ben Troupe-TE, Max Starks-OT, Shannon Snell-OG

DEFENSE: Darrell Lee-DE, Bobby McCray-DE, Matt Farrior-SLB, Reid Fleming-WLB, Keiwan Ratliff-CB, Johnny Lamar-CB, Guss Scott-SS, Daryl Dixon-FS

That is a lot of starters to lose. I didn't realize they lost that many. :dunno:

That was fast U-T! :yikes:

I tell ya...I am bored lately at work so I memorize the SEC teams....so sad I know :banghead: :banghead:

You pulled that from memory! That's pretty impressive.

I just looked back at ours and we only have 5 returning on offense and 4 on defense.

Whew! You were really scaring me there for a second. :lol: :lol:

That is probably about right, as far as how the teams will end up. Whether that actually means we will beat UF, well, that remains to be seen. That game really worries me this year.

I don't see one game that worries me more then any other. I am worried about the USC game, UF game, UGA game

Well, the reason I say the UF game worries me most at this point is that it is the first BIG game of the year and could really help build our new qb's confidence or desstroy it and have another 3 or 4 loss season.

They won't get any easier after the Gators come to town.

VN Store

Back