UT paying Kevin Steele $450,000/year

Because he is an actual on field position coach and Butch Jones was an analyst. He will bring value to the program because he is respected and can recruit.
Then I guess a big ole thanky is coming from Aubie. We can call him what we want. I saw Botch a lot on the sidelines. Fact is, Bama is smart, Tn is stupid.

Because he is an actual on field position coach and Butch Jones was an analyst. He will bring value to the program because he is respected and can recruit.

Sark was an analyst for Bama until Kiffin bolted. Saban was getting assistant or coordinator level contributions from him with USC footing the bill.

We could have paid $300K too instead of $450K too if we didn't want to go the analyst route..

Then I guess a big ole thanky is coming from Aubie. We can call him what we want. I saw Botch a lot on the sidelines. Fact is, Bama is smart, Tn is stupid.
Hard to argue against that.

We needed to clean house. But since Pruitt is staying, Kevin Steele is actually a very good addition.

If Pruitt had any sense he'd let Steele and Ansley get the defense right, and he and Chaney spend a week traveling around the country and learning new skills for the offense this off-season.

Reactions: butchna and 77' Vol
Sark was an analyst for Bama until Kiffin bolted. Saban was getting assistant or coordinator level contributions from him with USC footing the bill.

We could have paid $300K too instead of $450K too..
We didn't pay anything the university did. Stop complaining about someone's money that's not yours.

We didn't pay anything the university did. Stop complaining about someone's money that's not yours.

People who pay taxes, buy tickets, make donations, watch games on TV pay it. You don't know what I contribute jackwad.

I actually like the Steele hire. I just get sick of hearing how we have no $$$ and we could have saved $300K there in a blink of an eye.

People who pay taxes, buy tickets, make donations, watch games on TV pay it. You don't know what I contribute jackwad.

I actually like the Steele hire. I just get sick of hearing how we have no $$$ and we could have saved $300K there in a blink of an eye.
Well ******* stop contributing

I can guarantee you don’t contribute anywhere near what the big donors do.

Classy. I make a valid point that every school that's in this situation pays the absolute bare minimum. We didn't do that.

The actual hire is good and I like it for the recruiting angle/Auburn transfer angle and the fact we really need an assistant/coordinator on the defensive side of the ball that's not in over their head.

Classy. I make a valid point that every school that's in this situation pays the absolute bare minimum. We didn't do that.

The actual hire is good and I like it for the recruiting angle/Auburn transfer angle and the fact we really need an assistant/coordinator on the defensive side of the ball that's not in over their head.
You called me a jackwad....I said F you. Classy left when you started running your mouth.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
To be fair you said “don’t complain when it’s not yours” then he showed how it is his. So then you simply say to stop.

By your own previous statement he should be good to go on the complaining........right?
🖕🏻you can get one as well

🖕🏻you can get one as well
7e4.jpg

VN Store

Back