UT MEN BASKETBALL TICKETS

agman

With July 31 being the deadline for renewing season basketball tickets what are your thoughts on ticket prices? I got a phone call from the Tennessee Fund this week and was encouraging me to renew at a 152% increase in price from 2021-22 season. It appears they are getting complaints but no chance of UTAD changing the policy. Attending basketball games is not a necessity like buying gas for the car, but UT ticket prices are worse than Biden’s gas prices.

With July 31 being the deadline for renewing season basketball tickets what are your thoughts on ticket prices? I got a phone call from the Tennessee Fund this week and was encouraging me to renew at a 152% increase in price from 2021-22 season. It appears they are getting complaints but no chance of UTAD changing the policy. Attending basketball games is not a necessity like buying gas for the car, but UT ticket prices are worse than Biden’s gas prices.
I elected not to renew. My cost would have more than doubled for the same exact seats. I did move from Z11 to B in football because of a price drop in that particular section. I still paid double to sit in B which is 1200 a seat vs 600 a seat in Z11. I decided to take my basketball money and get better football seats. What’s confusing is how can section B go down in annual costs along with other sections but then they double the price of basketball?

I am not renewing my tickets because I am in a corner and people at mid court would only pay 250 per seat more. Throw in during week games, I can’t take my son and hard with so many games during the week, makes zero costs sense. If my donation for football still covered it and only had to pay for tickets, I would get them. I can buy better seats for a few games and if 200 per seat, would be still less than half for what they want me to pay. That’s what I’m doing and who cares if I do not have a parking pass.

I am not renewing my tickets because I am in a corner and people at mid court would only pay 250 per seat more. Throw in during week games, I can’t take my son and hard with so many games during the week, makes zero costs sense. If my donation for football still covered it and only had to pay for tickets, I would get them. I can buy better seats for a few games and if 200 per seat, would be still less than half for what they want me to pay. That’s what I’m doing and who cares if I do not have a parking pass.
Sad what they're doing to basketball ticket holders

VN Store

Back