UT Martin game Question

At that point (We should be top 5, crosses fingers) so it would likely be on SECN.

Does anyone know if the UT Martin game is on regular TV or is it on ESPN+ ?
Believe the 'deal' is that only one game/year is on the ESPN+/SEC+ streaming platform and the rest are televised.

If that is true, believe the Akron game was on SEC+, so it should be televised.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but seems that was how it was set up when the SEC Network launched. Each team will have one game/year on the + networks and rest will be televised on "regular" TV.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Believe the 'deal' is that only one game/year is on the ESPN+/SEC+ streaming platform and the rest are televised.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but seems that was how it was set up when the SEC Network launched. Each team will have one game/year on the + networks and rest will be televised on "regular" TV.
I think you're right so that would put the UT-Martin game on ESPN2 most likely.

SECNW is supposed to be using that Alt channel to televise games like this one but they do not appear to be using it so far this season.

There are only 5 SEC games that day. No guarantees, but that would suggest 1 game on CBS, 1 game on ESPN or ESPN2, and 3 games on SECNetwork. I would expect UT-UTM to be the 4:00pm Eastern game on SECN.

This is what I was thinking. I can't see us not being the 4pm SECN game that week. It would be the height of disrespect to make a game between 2 conference teams (Mizzou vs Vandy) lower on the pecking order than a game vs an OVC opponent. That would be the only other game that would have a chance at that slot though. Our game will be one of the SECN games that week.

It’ll be on “regular” tv. Each school only plays one streaming only game on SECN+

That's the way I understand it too.

VN Store

Back