UT looks like UT

^ Agreed. This is Matt Leinart's second loss in his college football career, guys, and he's also had probably fewer than 10 losses as a starter since he was playing in high school. Let it go.

(milohimself @ Jan 5 said:
We will wait and see in the combine. Right now, Leinart is an NFL-ready quarterback. Vince Young is not. He won't be able to take off and run in the league like he does now.
I think it depends on the team. Under some schemes accuracy with the deep ball is not as important, while under other schemes QB mobility is not as important. The Titans pick 3rd and they will need a new starting QB within the next 2 years (maybe even next year). I think the mobility of someone like Young would do them a lot more good than a pocket passer who will not be able to run against NFL defenses. Also, look at how ineffective Lienart was in the second quarter after getting his bell rung. Glass Joe???

(milohimself @ Jan 5 said:
^ Agreed. This is Matt Leinart's second loss in his college football career, guys, and he's also had probably fewer than 10 losses as a starter since he was playing in high school. Let it go.
Vince Young only has two collegiate losses as a starter.

This thread is halarious....UT (Texas) looks like UT (Tennessee) someone needs to get real, remove their orange (U Tenn tinted shade) goggles, or needs glasses...period.

Really a funny post!

(RealVol @ Jan 5 said:
This thread is halarious....UT (Texas) looks like UT (Tennessee) someone needs to get real, remove their orange (U Tenn tinted shade) goggles, or needs glasses...period.

Really a funny post!
I started the post last night at the end of the 1st quarter when Texas' defense was fighting to keep them in the game but you got the sense that USC was going to start blowing it open any second. That is what I meant by the comparison.

No problem.

I don't care what part of the game is described. To say UTenn looked like UTx is still one hell of a dream.

VN Store

Back