UT lands 6th in SEC SOS

This is one of Bama's worst schedules in a while. Last year was bad, but yeesh. Several reasons:

1. Couldn't find anyone to play in the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff; got stuck with Duke
2. Got South Carolina in the rotation
3. Bama's permanent cross-division opponent was the worst in the East last year
4. Bama never plays Bama; it's not a coincidence that 7 of the top 8 SOS all feature games with Bama

This is one of Bama's worst schedules in a while. Last year was bad, but yeesh. Several reasons:

1. Couldn't find anyone to play in the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff; got stuck with Duke
2. Got South Carolina in the rotation
3. Bama's permanent cross-division opponent was the worst in the East last year
4. Bama never plays Bama; it's not a coincidence that 7 of the top 8 SOS all feature games with Bama

Until we change the playoff format to 8 teams, the Bama and Ohio State schedules will become the norm....

Power 5 conference champions
2 wild card teams
Top team from non power 5 league

Here is what it would have looked like last yr

1 Bama v 8 Washington
2 Clemson v 7 UCF
3 ND v 6 OSU
4 Oklahoma v 5 UGA

Last edited:
Until we change the playoff format to 8 teams, the Bama and Ohio State schedules will become the norm....

Power 5 conference champions
2 wild card teams
Top team from non power 5 league

Here is what it would have looked like last yr

1 Bama v 8 Washington
2 Clemson v 7 UCF
3 ND v 6 OSU
4 Oklahoma v 5 UGA

No thanks. The semifinals mostly suck as it is.

Yet, I suspect Nick Saban finds no joy in this, since he finds no joy in anything.

One of the most bitter, unhappy people I have ever seen who is a complete success in his profession. If his true persona is anything like his public persona, I honestly do not envy him in any way.

We'll see.

In all honesty, it really sucked to get beaten down by 4 scores. I can't imagine what it must be like to see it happen to my team every year.

Yeah, I see what you did there. Stick around chump, Pruitt will have us a threat by 2021 and Saban won't be at the bubba's forever.

697.jpg

We'll see.

In all honesty, it really sucked to get beaten down by 4 scores. I can't imagine what it must be like to see it happen to my team every year.

If I personally had anything to do with it, you bunch of peckerwoods would be begging not to play us. Ever.

But I don't, go ahead and act like you did.

Reactions: jakez4ut
If I personally had anything to do with it, you bunch of peckerwoods would be begging not to play us. Ever.

I didn't, but I do appreciate you giving your blessing.

About time we started easing off on these brutal schedules. This program needs a break while we dig out of this near 20 year hole we've dug for ourselves. I'm fine with a few cupcakes mixed into the SEC gauntlet.

Reactions: njvols
We'll see.

In all honesty, it sucks posting on an opposing fan site when you've had their number for a decade. I can't imagine what it must be like to do it 20,000 times...

In all honesty, it sucks posting on an opposing fan site when you've had their number for a decade. I can't imagine what it must be like to do it 20,000 times...

Yea, you couldn't even have a conversation with the tea-bagging, tree-killing, knuckle-draggers when we were winning 9 of 10 and 10 of 12 games. Now, they want to talk smack. Their time's coming, sooner or later we'll be out of this funk that we put ourselves in. Saban will retire as well, and the cheating will once again continue (if its ever stopped) that the inbreds have done for decades if not generations.

Last edited:

It only takes 2 words to shut Bama fans up. We know it, they know it, the CFB world knows it.

VN Store

Back