Ut in Paige's final 3

k-sny-vol

k-sny-vol
his decision is right after the visit to USC which will be next monday. If we dont land him i wouldnt mind him to go to USC since they arent in our conference.. But it sounds like he's a Florida commit since he's visited them 3 times and last time he even took his parents with him.

But then again, if Florida lands Tolliver, Johnson, or Thompson, Florida may not pursue Paige as hard and with the academic issues of D. Jones (depending on how bad the situation is) we may push hard to get Paige.

That is possible, but we are also in on Moore. Tolliver is probably LSU and I think Thompson is Miami. Which Johnson are you referring to?

Paige is UF bound, who cares did yall see his AAA gm performance? I did, and it was not impressive at all. I have seen both Paige and D.Jones play and clear as day, D.Jones is the better WR.......I also believe D.Jones is a Silent Vol Commit... I mean come on, UNC,Clemson,and UT. If he doesn't pick us i don't want him, because if he is that stupid he will fail out his 1st semester A.K.A Morley <-------(Very Stupid)

Rojo to Mich I agree with hv, I think Paige is USC/Fla bound, I don't see us getting him. I would rather have Jones honestly but I guess we would take Paige. Something just strikes me about that kid. Maybe it was his performance at the AAA game..not sure. He seems self-centered though. Perfect fit with usc ;)

I just hope he doesnt commit to Florida.. He's got size, and speed.. It seems that all of Florida's WR are around 6-2 with a 4.4 forty. he'll be the better version of Dallas Baker.. UT's nightmare.

Deonte Thomson could commit to Florida.. If he commited there, or Toliver, then they wont have enough room for Paige is what im hearing.. Florida has so many studs that have Florida in their top 3 that if they took all of them then they would beat UT by about 1000 recruiting points on rivals. It's fun to see that they only have a few scholorships left and they cant send them all out to everyone.. HAHA

UF's class is getting to be scary. Phil absolutly needed this class just to keep pace. We'll feel the effects of last years whiff in the depth department, but this year was much needed.

VN Store

Back