'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

He and Henry T playing inside linebacker together sounds very very nice!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Landing Sewell, Smalls, Washington and/or Gilbert would be exactly what this program needs to skip a year of the rebuild. Maaaaan, getting my hopes up on landing Sewell and one of Gilbert/DW...would be so much fun.
throw Rak in there, along with Baron, Hardy, thomas, grimes..............whitehead...........

yeah....that'd be a good way to jump start this thing.

Landing Sewell, Smalls, Washington and/or Gilbert would be exactly what this program needs to skip a year of the rebuild. Maaaaan, getting my hopes up on landing Sewell and one of Gilbert/DW...would be so much fun.
I just pick a really good recruit to be my dream get each year. Last cycle, Henry T. This year Sewell. We go 2 and 0 and I might just pee myself. Or at least on the nearest Fl fan.

I just pick a really good recruit to be my dream get each year. Last cycle, Henry T. This year Sewell. We go 2 and 0 and I might just pee myself. Or at least on the nearest Fl fan.

Me too! I like to pick one on the previous signing day and see what happens. Last year was Crouch, this year Gilbert.

Reactions: chargervol
I’ll go ahead and say if we win 8 games and show heart in our losses, we’ll be in Top two for Smalls and Sewell. Both are listening......

Oregon is our biggest threat (y’all know this), but he really like the Vols and Pruitt. He likes that Pruitt is a defensive guru and can put him in the league. That’s the main selling points for both Sewell and Smalls.

Theres a couple more prospects that will Show up too if we win 8+.

Never doubt this staff in recruiting, but it has to show up on the field and in the win column.

VN Store

Back