'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

giphy.gif

Reactions: UT = Checkmate
TN moving up. We are Top 3 maybe Top 2.

If distance isn’t an issue, he will be a VOL. Staff talks to him almost daily.

Staff really wants this kid. Maybe #1 on overall recruit board. Should come out soon regarding OV.

Been out of loop last couple of weeks busy with work and vacation.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Staff really wants this kid. Maybe #1 on overall recruit board. Should come out soon regarding OV.

man............would be great.

👀

CaQX-ISUcAE3vUa.png

Can't argue with that. He's a true difference maker.

Nothing earth shattering, but the staff loves this kid. He’s a program changing LB.

Think the O has talked to him about being a DE, cause they think he will get too big, we want him as a BIG LB.

Most of this is already known info, but I can’t emphasize how much we are after him.

Nothing earth shattering, but the staff loves this kid. He’s a program changing LB.

Think the O has talked to him about being a DE, cause they think he will get too big, we want him as a BIG LB.

Most of this is already known info, but I can’t emphasize how much we are after him.
who else we really in on?

who else we really in on?

There are a few inside the state that should be Vols.

I think the TX QB is 50/50. And the staff is more than happy with Bailey. He showed a live arm at the Elite and did well. He continues to hear from other programs as well so we need to keep him a VOL.

BJ and Octavious are big wants

They are trying to get Evans on campus, staff likes him a lot.

I have to eat my crow too, cause the OL from Michigan, Rogers was all VOL and then he wasn’t and the staff was befuddled. That’s who I said was the big ugly that was a silent cause he was. Or that’s what the staff thought.
They are still tying with him tho and some think he could flip, some think otherwise.

That’s about all I got, cause they are so tight lipped. Nothing gets out til it’s let out.

Hope you’re well Gucci

I think the TX QB is 50/50. And the staff is more than happy with Bailey. He showed a live arm at the Elite and did well. He continues to hear from other programs as well so we need to keep him a VOL.

I have to eat my crow too, cause the OL from Michigan, Rogers was all VOL and then he wasn’t and the staff was befuddled. That’s who I said was the big ugly that was a silent cause he was. Or that’s what the staff thought.
They are still tying with him tho and some think he could flip, some think otherwise.

That’s about all I got, cause they are so tight lipped. Nothing gets out til it’s let out.

Hope you’re well Gucci
Thanks MV

That's pretty metal

Reactions: MiramarVol

Hope you’re well Gucci
Zach Evans would be huge.

Reactions: Easttnken
I mean I wont discount it. After all, he has been here once already.
fair enough. i just would be shocked if there was any real traction there. never had any inkling we were really ever "in it" for him. would love to be obviously.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
fair enough. i just would be shocked if there was any real traction there. never had any inkling we were really ever "in it" for him. would love to be obviously.

Are we sure he wasn't talking about Desmond Evans? Seems infinitely more plausible at this stage

VN Store

Back