'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Recruiting is Flowed (fluid)...lol I’ll see myself out....
giphy.gif

Below, Sewell breaks down his four recent trips:

Alabama: "With Tosh (Lupoi) leaving I had to get out there and see it for myself. I had to see the new faces and to see the coaching staff and there are some new faces. I’m just trying to build the relationship with them because they’re new. The coaches that I met, they’re good people. I met with the coaches there I already knew so it’s nice to see them and talk it up a little bit. We talked to Nick Saban but we didn’t really talk about ball that much. He was checking up on how we were doing."

Clemson: "I got to talk to coach (Brent Venables) but I didn’t get the chance to sit down with the head coach, coach (Dabo) Swinney, but I like the place. They’re really building something. You can feel it in the atmosphere that they have. They bring in guys that are really good."

Georgia: "It was more than what I expected. The first guy I met was coach (Kirby) Smart. The first day I met him and he was the first one I met so I was like, 'All right, I see how you guys are rolling.' That made a big impression, the head coach meeting me first. He wasn’t talking about ball. He was seeing how I was doing as a person and making sure I was all right in the classroom and off. Right when I got there I went straight to the inside linebackers room and it’s a brotherhood in that room. Everybody goes and hangs out, even the walk-ons come and chill with the scholarship kids."

Tennessee: "I loved it. I got to meet some of the players and I got to meet Henry (To’oto’o) who committed there. I hung out with him and he told me about the place. He loves it and I love it. I talked to coach (Jeremy) Pruitt and he makes everything simple. Even complicated calls on the defensive side, he really knows his stuff."

-Rivals

VN Store

Back