'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

not sure what's worse. UGA fans constantly coming over here dic* measuring, or our own fans lusting after Bama Bangs and his lucky streak.

Would love to have that "lucky streak" here in Knoxville and you would too. We are getting schooled on all levels by Bama Bangs and nobody has any goshdayum answers. It's just a little frustrating wouldn't you say? Tell me, how long do these "lucky streaks" run for?

Reactions: Chattdawg
Thank you. Just wanted some kind of update. I know we were big on him and even had his attention before going 0-2.

At this point there isn’t any real hope of pulling a top 25 class. So honestly if on NSD we can land somewhere between 26-35, that would be good.

I think at one time we had some serious momentum with him but I expect that is long gone.

At this point there isn’t any real hope of pulling a top 25 class. So honestly if on NSD we can land somewhere between 26-35, that would be good.

I think at one time we had some serious momentum with him but I expect that is long gone.

Just need to out-recruit and out-coach Mizzou, UK, SC, and Vandy at this point. It is a two-step rebuild

Just need to out-recruit and out-coach Mizzou, UK, SC, and Vandy at this point. It is a two-step rebuild

We've always out-recruited Mizz UK SC and Vandy, yet they still whip our tail... let that sink in... coaching and developing players is key right now, along with getting everyone on the team to be all in and get rid of the remaining dead weight who are going through the motions... oh, and make sure JG never takes another snap.

We've always out-recruited Mizz UK SC and Vandy, yet they still whip our tail... let that sink in... coaching and developing players is key right now, along with getting everyone on the team to be all in and get rid of the remaining dead weight who are going through the motions... oh, and make sure JG never takes another snap.
You cant really develop talent if coaches are constantly changing.

You cant really develop talent if coaches are constantly changing.

LOL, that is LITERALLY the job of every coach... that is what they get PAID to do---- develop their position group to the fullest and execute. Doesn't matter who it is...

I wish I could give this a hundred likes.

LOL, that is LITERALLY the job of every coach... that is what they get PAID to do---- develop their position group to the fullest and execute. Doesn't matter who it is...
And you expect to see magical jumps everytime a new guy gets brought in? There is a reason continuity is a big deal.

Reactions: T Dog
someone needs to go remind the guys who think/thought us tanking would not affect recruiting... we are going to be lucky to break 30 at this point in class rankings... and then Pruitt is really going to be hurting for talent.

I agree but will a 18 year old believe that and can we bring in any of those guys that can potentially play early...

We are going to be underdogs in the rest of our games, let's say we lose them all... can you imagine being a kid hearing,"come play for us early cause you'll be the best we have" and the kid not also realizing that he can do so while losing every game instead of sitting a year at Georgia or Alabama, becoming well coached and then play for a Draft position... that is the decision any of these top guys have to make, can't believe they make the afore mentioned....I wouldn't let my kid.

VN Store

Back