'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Landing Sewell, Smalls, Washington and/or Gilbert would be exactly what this program needs to skip a year of the rebuild. Maaaaan, getting my hopes up on landing Sewell and one of Gilbert/DW...would be so much fun.
throw Rak in there, along with Baron, Hardy, thomas, grimes..............whitehead...........

yeah....that'd be a good way to jump start this thing.

chargervol

Im a TN fan, Idc what other teams are doing.
Landing Sewell, Smalls, Washington and/or Gilbert would be exactly what this program needs to skip a year of the rebuild. Maaaaan, getting my hopes up on landing Sewell and one of Gilbert/DW...would be so much fun.
I just pick a really good recruit to be my dream get each year. Last cycle, Henry T. This year Sewell. We go 2 and 0 and I might just pee myself. Or at least on the nearest Fl fan.

MetalVolunteer

Iโ€™ll go ahead and say if we win 8 games and show heart in our losses, weโ€™ll be in Top two for Smalls and Sewell. Both are listening......

Oregon is our biggest threat (yโ€™all know this), but he really like the Vols and Pruitt. He likes that Pruitt is a defensive guru and can put him in the league. Thatโ€™s the main selling points for both Sewell and Smalls.

Theres a couple more prospects that will Show up too if we win 8+.

Never doubt this staff in recruiting, but it has to show up on the field and in the win column.

VN Store

Sponsors