'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

The resiliency of our brand is really amazing, this century, which is as long as these kids have been alive:

Ohio State is 3rd in wins
LSU is 4th
Georgia is 5th
Oregon is 9th
Bama is 12th
Florida is 13th
A&M is 39th
And we are 41st.

It's really amazing and a testament to how good this staff is at getting us in these battles, I mean at least A&M made a splash hire and is coming off a good season, Pruitt will get us there, we just need some improvement on the field and we'll end up with another solid class.

Not disagreeing, but is it the resiliency of our brand, or do these kids just want to be coached by our staff? The portfolio this staff has, in terms of producing NFL talent, is really impressive.

Not disagreeing, but is it the resiliency of our brand, or do these kids just want to be coached by our staff? The portfolio this staff has, in terms of producing NFL talent, is really impressive.
I think it's a combination, the staff deserves a lot of credit for getting us in these battles, but I don't think they'd be doing it at Maryland or Kansas.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Every family is different, but if it was me I’d be playing with my brother. That would be awesome.

Unless my brother told me something negative and told me not to come to the Ducks

VN Store

Back