'20 UT ILB Noah Sewell (Oregon commit)

Know its been said before, but being in consideration for more and more of these top guys is a big step forward from the last several years. Know UT needs to start closing the deal on at least some of these .

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Have to hand it to our staff, seeing that T always in there with the biggest names in the country. It's impressive when you really think about it.

Now, like last year, we just need to reel a few in.
Yes! This is the way it started when we built up to the championship team.

I think the quality of this class will swing a lot on what LBs UT lands. I like how the DL class is shaping up with Dominic Bailey in the boat and it looking good with Jay Hardy, Tyler Baron, and Octavius Oxendine and with a fighting shot at Omari Thomas and Tre’vonn Rybka too. Two to four (five?) of Sewell, Smalls, Eason, Grimes, Ojulari, and Whitehead and that’s an outstanding defensive class with our current DBs.

That’s where we belong
The resiliency of our brand is really amazing, this century, which is as long as these kids have been alive:

Ohio State is 3rd in wins
LSU is 4th
Georgia is 5th
Oregon is 9th
Bama is 12th
Florida is 13th
A&M is 39th
And we are 41st.

It's really amazing and a testament to how good this staff is at getting us in these battles, I mean at least A&M made a splash hire and is coming off a good season, Pruitt will get us there, we just need some improvement on the field and we'll end up with another solid class.

The resiliency of our brand is really amazing, this century, which is as long as these kids have been alive:

Ohio State is 3rd in wins
LSU is 4th
Georgia is 5th
Oregon is 9th
Bama is 12th
Florida is 13th
A&M is 39th
And we are 41st.

It's really amazing and a testament to how good this staff is at getting us in these battles, I mean at least A&M made a splash hire and is coming off a good season, Pruitt will get us there, we just need some improvement on the field and we'll end up with another solid class.
AL is 12th?

I don’t think this forum has ever loved an uncommitted recruit this much.. if he ends up at Florida or UGA this thread will completely implode

VN Store

Back